Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you personally know anyone famous?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Replies (101-110):
happynugget6
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Oh ya our friends from church the husband played for the red Sox in the 70s and 80s
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:55 PM
I met one of the guys responsible for building the bombs used on Japan during WW2.

Does that count?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1stpreggers
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:57 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes, Jesus is my homeboy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barndogsgrl
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM
3 moms liked this

WTF man?what's wrong with Beck?He's done lots of other songs besides Loser that are really good songs!

Quoting happynugget6:

My cousin is the lead singer of the band from the 90s "beck" you know the song im a loser baby so why don't you kill me. Ya we're so proud.(eye roll) when I worked at a truck stop I met Gene Simmons and he gave me a teddy bear and autographed pick and 2 back stage passes to their concert. I also met janes addiction when I worked there.

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Elvis Presley is my 2nd cousin. My grandpa is his uncle. His mom and my grandpa are siblings. Well WERE siblings.. They're dead now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Yes, dated one for about a year and now were just friends.
barndogsgrl
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Dude that is freaking awesome!I love Elvis..the closest thing I got to famous in my family is Doc Holliday.

Quoting mommy74146:

Elvis Presley is my 2nd cousin. My grandpa is his uncle. His mom and my grandpa are siblings. Well WERE siblings.. They're dead now.

PurpleGlitter84
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Dj pauly d
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM
I hooked up with Shia Le Bouf (sp) :). I went to school with two famous basketball players. My cousin's friend is Warren G's sister in law, so I've met him and Snoop Dogg.
happynugget6
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Well he's a jerk. He beat his 82 yr old grandma, has been in jail many times and when he made it big ditched his family. He's just not a nice person

Quoting barndogsgrl:

WTF man?what's wrong with Beck?He's done lots of other songs besides Loser that are really good songs!

Quoting happynugget6:

My cousin is the lead singer of the band from the 90s "beck" you know the song im a loser baby so why don't you kill me. Ya we're so proud.(eye roll) when I worked at a truck stop I met Gene Simmons and he gave me a teddy bear and autographed pick and 2 back stage passes to their concert. I also met janes addiction when I worked there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN