Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you personally know anyone famous?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Replies (121-130):
mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Ohhh yeah?? :D Well then. Thanks for makin me smile haha. Ooh yeah.. One more question.. How big? C'mon you can spill you're anonymous.
Zoeysmommy9111
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:22 PM
He's not really famous but I use to date a guy in hs who now plays for the steelers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momo77
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Does the blue man group count ? My husbands cousin is one of the original members and now is the groups performing director.
coleysmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Creeeeepy...lol

Quoting Regina_Falange:

I have met Ted Nugent several times. He knows my mom really well. He says I should call him "Uncle Ted" .... Told me that children are "miracles and birth is magical" after he met my son. He is weird. lol

ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

well not like a celebrity but my grandfather was Yamaski Minoru's Project Manager and engineer of the WTC. He is very well known in the architectural world. but hes most famous for being the most wonderful caring grandfather in the world.

Angelovekisses
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep. Ethan Embry is my cousin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:27 PM

My mom and stepdad got to fly to California and back with Jim Sinegal the CEO of Costco in their private jet!! My mom went to High School with Frank Zappa. I got to see the house John Stamos lives in, but didn't get to meet him. My friends parents live right down the street from him and they have met him and say he's the nicest, sweetest guy!! Not a snotty bone in him!!!! He lives in a very regular, every-day house!! I would NEVER have guessed it was a famous actor's house at all!! My friend use to own a restaurant. She served lunch to Jennifer Capriati there!! She said Jennifer is VERY SWEET and NICE!! She left my friend a VERY LARGE tip that TOTALLY made her day!!!  :  )Another friend of mine has met Toby Keith 7 times, and has gotten back-stage passes to all 7 of those meetings!! She said he's SUPER, SUPER NICE!!! Signs autographs, lets you take ALL the pictures you want, just very down-to-earth and truly cares about his fans!! He even made a very large donation to the Leukemia foundation, as my friends DD has leukemia--but it is currently in remission!!! THANK GOD!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:27 PM
At a club in L.A. after a few drinks.

Quoting mishamama:

Lol I used to have a HUGE crush on Shia... A question though, how did you meet him? And how did you end up in bed with him?

Quoting Anonymous:

YES! He was good!

Quoting mommy74146:

Quoting Anonymous:

I hooked up with Shia Le Bouf (sp) :). I went to school with two famous basketball players. My cousin's friend is Warren G's sister in law, so I've met him and Snoop Dogg.

Was it good? Talking about Shia. I've had a crush on him since Even Stevens

kryptomom
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Never even seen one.

Regina_Falange
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Quoting coleysmama:

Yeah he is a strange duck. LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)