Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confession, Lazy wife Lazy Mom *UPDATED WITH PICS*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

+ I get tired of being a housewife
+ I sometimes leave laundry in the washer too long, to the point where it stinks and I need to rewash it.
+ when I get lazy to cook, I literally throw veggies, tomato sauce, and meat all over eachother and call it a meal. (When my hubby says its okay, I act like I'm hurt to make it seem like I actually tried)
+ I'm usually a "spritz spritz" cleaner. I spray, I wipe, I call that clean.
+ When I see pennies on the floor when vacuuming, I rarely pick them up, I just suck it up along with the rest of the crumbs.
+ Sometimes I leave cleaning to the last minute, like before DH comes home, and act like I worked up a sweat.
+ I skip pages when I read my children books.
+ I stuff things in drawers to maintain a clean looking home
+ I haven't cleaned my oven or under the fridge in 3 months.
+ I'm so lazy, I've made bath day every other day for the kids because I'm too lazy from doing nothing to give them a bath everyday.

UPDATE!

meh, I don't care if this outs me, i posted photos of my livingroom in another post unannonymous! This is what my livingroom and diningroom looks like on a daily basis. I do not have toys lying around. Etc, etc, I do clean. SUE ME for being tired and lazy on some days! Yes, my home isn't all that great. We live in a small three bedroom townhouse. I don't find my house "gross" in any shape or form.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:41 PM

:) This is why I post anonymous! 

Quoting JoLee12345:

Pretty gross! Pretty unhealthy! Pretty stinky! And so sad that you lie to your family like that!

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:42 PM
Sounds like me. :) No shame!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Haha, I'm honest! I actually feel like OUTING myself, I don't feel ashamed at all.... gosh some people are really harsh. I get lazy, it doesn't mean I DON'T CLEAN... I mean, I vaccuum. HAHA

Quoting ColieO:

Sounds like me. :) No shame!

DaiTilley
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Had I not read this, I may have come over, but only one time. After that I'd come up with excuses not to come back.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd welcome you over anyday :) 

Quoting DaiTilley:

Sounds like your house is pretty gross. =/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ruby7
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM

At least you are honest. :-)

.not.angel.
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I'm sure we can all relate to a few of these at some point. All the time, no. That's just...

Why do you act hurt, or like you've done more than you have?

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM

:) we all have our moments.

Mely1201
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Hahaha....you are not alone! I thought I was the only one who did the majority of those things...

Sweet_Britt
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM

LMAO! Ok, I can totally not relate to these things, except getting tired of being a housewife and the nasty underfridge/oven....

I lol'd so hard at these!! 

Pffft, not everybody likes to clean, or feels they need to go all out when NOBODY else is going to see their filth. Hell, I scrub the house in the morning and NOBODY see's it....makes it feel totally pointless! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM

This is not all the time, but maybe I should have clarified that.

Because my husband is very critical, I guess in a way, he should be, I have the privilege of staying at home. If I don't act like I've done things throughout the day, he'll be all naggy. But lately, I've just been very bored and tired of the repetitive tasks, which is why I put less effort into things. I'm sure when all the kids are in school, I'll have mustered up more energy.

Quoting .not.angel.:

I'm sure we can all relate to a few of these at some point. All the time, no. That's just...

Why do you act hurt, or like you've done more than you have?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)