Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I tried Commiting Suicide Saturday & was sent to a psych ward, ask me anything !!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Saturday night I downed a bottle of Vicodin, a bottle of Flexaril & a bottle of Lexapro...

I ended up being transported via Ambulance to the ER for the night & then I was transported again via Ambulance to the Psych Ward...

I just got home today after spending 6 Days there....

Go ahead -
Ask me ANYTHING !!!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Replies (131-140):
Robe739IsBack
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM
I would be interested to know how you've cured your chronic pain.

I have had chronic lower back pain since I was 16 years old (13 years). The official "diagnosis" I recieved 2 years ago was that I have a lump of scar tissue between my virtabre (L4&L5) caused from a botched epidural during labor w/ my DD.

I've tried EVERYTHING! From pain killers (struggled w/ addiction for a while) to physical therapy, to exercise, ETC.... The only TWO things I won't try is cortizone injections (refuse to have anymore needles stuck into my back!) & chyropractor (because movement & such only aggrivates the scar tissue).

My only option left (according to doctors) is to undergo surgery to remove the tissue. The surgery has a 15% chance of me becoming paralyzed & only a 45% chance of successfully removing (& keeping away) the scar tissue. To me, this option doesn't sound very promising at all!

So, i'm left with no choice but to either live with the pain, or go back on pain killers & become a non-functioning addict again. :(

Quoting dilateyourmind:

PLease tell me about your chronic pain. I suffered with it for 10 years. It is brutal. I found a CURE for mine. I am helathier at 42 than i was at 30. Are you double jointed by chance? Is it all over body? Migraines? Please elaborate. I hope I can help!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZacharyCainsmom
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I literally Laughed our loud at "cuntastic." lol!

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Omg...some of these comments are down right fuckin shitty and cuntastic.

littleladiesx3
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 6:47 PM

here's a question - can you fuck off with the 'ask me anything?'

dilateyourmind
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

I would be interested to know how you've cured your chronic pain.

I have had chronic lower back pain since I was 16 years old (13 years). The official "diagnosis" I recieved 2 years ago was that I have a lump of scar tissue between my virtabre (L4&L5) caused from a botched epidural during labor w/ my DD.

I've tried EVERYTHING! From pain killers (struggled w/ addiction for a while) to physical therapy, to exercise, ETC.... The only TWO things I won't try is cortizone injections (refuse to have anymore needles stuck into my back!) & chyropractor (because movement & such only aggrivates the scar tissue).

My only option left (according to doctors) is to undergo surgery to remove the tissue. The surgery has a 15% chance of me becoming paralyzed & only a 45% chance of successfully removing (& keeping away) the scar tissue. To me, this option doesn't sound very promising at all!

So, i'm left with no choice but to either live with the pain, or go back on pain killers & become a non-functioning addict again. :(

Quoting dilateyourmind:

PLease tell me about your chronic pain. I suffered with it for 10 years. It is brutal. I found a CURE for mine. I am helathier at 42 than i was at 30. Are you double jointed by chance? Is it all over body? Migraines? Please elaborate. I hope I can help!

Prolotherapy. It rebuilds soft tissue like tendons and ligaments. Docs what everyone ot exercise their muscles to "support" their joints. When muscles are strength. Your ligaments are your bone support structure. Your ligaments get weak, your muscles over work....which is MOST LIKELY the is in most fibromyalgia cases. YES I know more than your fibro doc. Living with issues for 20 years you tend to know more, than the person who just read it in a book. Most docs treat prolotherapy like they did chiropractic 25 years ago. It is not FDA approved..cause it HEALS and a lot of docs want you coming back and spending your money. It is not covered by insurance and you need accumulative sessions to complete the reheal and regrowth of the soft tissues. IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH UNDIAGNOSED PAIN ISSUES OR YOU THINK YOUR MISDIAGNOSED, it is most likely ligament related. But docs with their tunnel vision refuse to be open minded about it. My Doctor is an Osteopath. he gave me my life back. I was so bad 12 years ago, i was on my way to disability. I am healthier at 42 thatn 30. I am living proof it works. Have an old injury from say a car accident several years ago, tennis injury or repetitive strain? PROLO is the answer for you! No needles then this treatment is out for you!:( I tried EVERYTHING..because dailypain was much worse than any needle pain. I am thinking a block would work on that though. (not prolo, not just a steroid shot) Cortizone over long periods of time, makes the area worse, while it gives tempoarry relief.(As any REALLY old person.

http://prolotherapy.com/   Robe do you have more than one opinion on you rback issues?

etsmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Bragging post?  Just curious. I think you weren 't serious about what you were doing and now you are seeking attention.  If you have real problems, see a psychologist. They can help you work out your issues a lot better than CM. Good luck and I hope that you don't do it again. Life is worth living.

sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:38 AM

no questions, just hope you get better momma, hugs.

queentroll117
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

i know! OP this may not be the group to post in for this. people get unsupportive and jerky

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Omg...some of these comments are down right fuckin shitty and cuntastic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:41 AM
If u really wanted to kill yourself you would've done a better job.
mommasbabies77
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:43 AM
And if you had anything intelligent to say, you wouldn't sound like such a moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

If u really wanted to kill yourself you would've done a better job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ebster
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM
I'm sorry you felt this was your only option. But with what all you took and your still here, you're def meant to be here! God has a purpose for you. Good luck and God bless!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)