Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

should i be with my babys dad

K so i have daughter lexi whos gonna be 1 in may. Im also gonna have a nother baby in june her names maddison.
So neways lexis dad went to jail like 2 months before i had her and now hes out.
Maddies dad idk whats up with him. I havent saw him since i told him im pregnant.
Neways all of a sudden since he got out of jail lexis dad wants us to live with him. We messed around a few times after he got out of jail.
I guess im just suprized. Do you think we should live with him? I want lexi to know her dad and since maddies dad isnt around then at least she has someone for a dad. I judt dont know what to do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:36 AM
Well obviously that's not the only word she can't spell. All her replies are filled with run-on sentences and poorly spelled words. Someone needs hooked on phonics.

Quoting holls2188:

I know someone had to have already told you this but I'm gonna tell you anyway just incase.....its spelled pennsylvania! And just remember if someone says PA on her they are almost always talking about public assistance

Quoting princessgurl695:

Whats pa? Pensilvania? And why are you calling me dumb?

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Because their mother is as dumb as a box of rocks. I seriously doubt that you are truly taking care of these kids on your own. Which is fine. PA is there for help but not for women who stupidly have sex and get pregnant by trash.

princessgurl695
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:37 AM
K well thanks. I have a brain injury so its hard for me to write nice.

Quoting holls2188:

I know someone had to have already told you this but I'm gonna tell you anyway just incase.....its spelled pennsylvania! And just remember if someone says PA on her they are almost always talking about public assistance

Quoting princessgurl695:

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Because their mother is as dumb as a box of rocks. I seriously doubt that you are truly taking care of these kids on your own. Which is fine. PA is there for help but not for women who stupidly have sex and get pregnant by trash.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sekirei
by Nari on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:39 AM
2 moms liked this

Ok sweets.. I am going to be nice for a few minutes. (Gods, this is going to hurt)

If you have issues with comprehension (or Language Arts) and a brain injury.. perhaps the best thing you can do is to forget the men , take care of the kids and find a way to help yourself. You are underage (though, not by much) and 'messing' around should not even be in your time schedule. You are not helping yourself or those kids by fucking around. 

(Fatal... it burns)

Quoting princessgurl695:

I do love my babys and take good care of them! And i have a brain injury thats why i have a hard time writing nice.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting princessgurl695:

OK, so I have daughter,Lexi, who's going to be 1 in May. I'm also going to  have another baby in June. Her name is Maddison.

So, anyway, Lexi's dad went to jail like 2 months before I had her and now he's out.

Maddie's dad, I don't know what's up with him. I haven't seen him since I told him I'm pregnant.

Anyway, since he got out of jail, Lexi's dad wants us to live with him. We messed around a few times after he got out of jail.

I guess I'm just suprised. Do you think we should live with him? I want Lexi to know her dad and since Maddie's dad isn't around then at least she has someone for a dad. I just dont know what to do!

because my OCD is acting up and I am bored...

Anyway, to answer your question... no, I think you should stop having sex and fix your life before it is to late. Both men are trash (as far as I can tell from the information you have given)

Those babies need stability and love. Not mommy messing around with a guy, only to have him walk away.

Fatal_Frost
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:40 AM
2 moms liked this

saying that is SO much easier than spell check...  I am so gonna use that next time I am busted for a typo...

Quoting princessgurl695:

Quoting holls2188:

Quoting princessgurl695:

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Fatal_Frost
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:41 AM
2 moms liked this

large quantities of alcohol take the sting away sometimes

Quoting Sekirei:

Ok sweets.. I am going to be nice for a few minutes. (Gods, this is going to hurt)

If you have issues with comprehension (or Language Arts) and a brain injury.. perhaps the best thing you can do is to forget the men , take care of the kids and find a way to help yourself. You are underage (though, not by much) and 'messing' around should not even be in your time schedule. You are not helping yourself or those kids by fucking around. 

(Fatal... it burns)

Quoting princessgurl695:

I do love my babys and take good care of them! And i have a brain injury thats why i have a hard time writing nice.

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting princessgurl695:

OK, so I have daughter,Lexi, who's going to be 1 in May. I'm also going to  have another baby in June. Her name is Maddison.

So, anyway, Lexi's dad went to jail like 2 months before I had her and now he's out.

Maddie's dad, I don't know what's up with him. I haven't seen him since I told him I'm pregnant.

Anyway, since he got out of jail, Lexi's dad wants us to live with him. We messed around a few times after he got out of jail.

I guess I'm just suprised. Do you think we should live with him? I want Lexi to know her dad and since Maddie's dad isn't around then at least she has someone for a dad. I just dont know what to do!

Anyway, to answer your question... no, I think you should stop having sex and fix your life before it is to late. Both men are trash (as far as I can tell from the information you have given)

Those babies need stability and love. Not mommy messing around with a guy, only to have him walk away.

Sekirei
by Nari on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:41 AM

I was nice for a moment and now I feel like I am burning... 

Quoting Fatal_Frost:

saying that is SO much easier than spell check...  I am so gonna use that next time I am busted for a typo...

Quoting princessgurl695:

Quoting holls2188:

Quoting princessgurl695:

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Sekirei
by Nari on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:42 AM

Want some vodka?

Quoting Fatal_Frost:

Quoting Sekirei:

(Fatal... it burns)

Quoting princessgurl695:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting princessgurl695:

princessgurl695
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:42 AM
Your jerks. I a
Have a brain injury sorry my writing is not good enough for you. I just wanted some advise but no your all worryd about my sex life and sayin im a bad mom and im not. You dont even no me!! Idk why its so hard to be nice. Heez. Im gonna go to bed. Jerks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
holls2188
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:43 AM
No problem hun, I wasn't bashing I hope you didn't think that :) just letting you know about what PA met on here I didn't want you to get eaten alive and I had to correct the way you spelled pennsylvania cause that's my home state lol and couldn't take it being spelled wrong lol :)

Quoting princessgurl695:

Quoting holls2188:

Quoting princessgurl695:

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fatal_Frost
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:43 AM

I had some Baileys earlier, I'm good...  save it for tomorrow night, we can make screwdrivers

Quoting Sekirei:

Want some vodka?

Quoting Fatal_Frost:

Quoting Sekirei:

(Fatal... it burns)

Quoting princessgurl695:

Quoting Sekirei:

Quoting princessgurl695:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN