Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if your son or daughter came to you

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And said "I'm gay" would you disown them?

Yes or no?
If yes why?

I wouldn't disown my child I would still love him the same.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Replies (181-190):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I have a pic for that

weirdkids
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I can put up with a lot, but if son / daughter told me they were gay, I would say something like; " That's nice sweetheart. Dad and I have thought so for awhile now. We're glad  you came out of the closet and are being honest with us because now you can pack your shit and get the hell out of our house!!!!!. You have 24 hrs. to be gone! or you're trespassing. leave the key on the counter on your way out the door.  Dad and I are going out. You are dead to us and don't contact either of us again.  We are terribly sorry that you chose this path of sin.  We really thought we loved you once. If you do decide to turn straight again... you can send us an e-mail."

If any of my kids dropped a bombshell about being gay, I would feel like a total failure as a mom, and could not have anything to do with it (them) again.  Don't care how old or young.  They would be Immediately ex-comunicated from the family..

NO BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

you are a horrible and pathetic individual. its parents like you that are the reason that the suicide rate among the gay community is so high. may whatever god you pray to have mercy on you. 

lowencope
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Ok and????

That's what I'd say.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:25 PM
LOL. And the award for most loving parent goes to....

Quoting Anonymous:

I can put up with a lot, but if son / daughter told me they were gay, I would say something like; " That's nice sweetheart. Dad and I have thought so for awhile now. We're glad  you came out of the closet and are being honest with us because now you can pack your shit and get the hell out of our house!!!!!. You have 24 hrs. to be gone! or you're trespassing. leave the key on the counter on your way out the door.  Dad and I are going out. You are dead to us and don't contact either of us again.  We are terribly sorry that you chose this path of sin.  We really thought we loved you once. If you do decide to turn straight again... you can send us an e-mail."

If any of my kids dropped a bombshell about being gay, I would feel like a total failure as a mom, and could not have anything to do with it (them) again.  Don't care how old or young.  They would be Immediately ex-comunicated from the family..

NO BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

fairyjester
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:26 PM
No he is my son for always
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lvnmybabies248
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:26 PM
nope. i would still love my child just the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eve210
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:27 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittenmom001
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

NO BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Wow aren't you just lovely?
bellawomen
by Summer on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Nope, but I would let them know the same ground rules stand as they would if he/she was not gay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambiibooxo
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:30 PM
I would support my children no matter what! I will never turn my back on my children! I can't choose who they love and want to marry! But I will tell them that when they are of age to be married I want grand babies!! I want them to adopt or do whatever!

I will tell them at least give me one grand baby.

I have one son and two daughters
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)