Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How can anyone deny their child?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I saw on a post awhile back that a mother denies her children when they want a hug or kiss. That is just sad... I have 3 boys and would never deny them love and affection!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Replies (11-20):
ktinaza
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:14 AM
I am not sure. I kiss and hug my boys like crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

My family wasn't touchy feely as i was growing up.. Didn't really affect me or make me feel unloved. We just weren't huggers is all. Im the complete opposite with my son and my husband. But i have to admit I have a personal space and I really don't allow anyone else to get past it.

bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:17 AM

My two oldest boys are almost 13 and I still take every bit of affection offered, and that  I can steal. They grow so fast!

tecsabates
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I'll tak all the hugs, kisses, and snuggles I can get. :)They decide all too soon that they're "too big"  for that stuff

Avitar
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I just can't deny my little guy. I love him much! His cuteness is my weakness, too.Lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:26 AM
My son hugs and kisses me 500 times a day. Sometimes I do deny him, not to be mean but if I am sick or have a migraine I don't like to be bothered.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Growing up my mother gave us a lot of love and affection. My father didn't hug it kiss at all. They were divorced though since I was 1 years old. I love hugs and kisses and I never turn away my children if they want love and I also give them random hugs and kisses throughout the day as do they!
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:33 AM
My ds (4) has this thing he will say I want kisses and huggins and squeezes and lovins before you leave for any reason. If my dh is just leaving for a quick smoke or to run trash out he will leave without giving him love and it kinda bothers me. I could never debt my kids love.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Yeah, that would upset me to.... :( if a child wants a kiss and hug give it to them even if your just going outside to smoke or take out the trash!

Quoting angelachristine:

My ds (4) has this thing he will say I want kisses and huggins and squeezes and lovins before you leave for any reason. If my dh is just leaving for a quick smoke or to run trash out he will leave without giving him love and it kinda bothers me. I could never debt my kids love.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:45 AM
growing up my mom never hugged me or even say the words i love u now i have kids im always saying it to them and hugging and giving them kisses
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)