Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband says being on PA makes him feel like dirt

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

News to me! I thought he was happy we get so much help, and I get to raise my son, while all he has to do is go to school.

WHATever. He doesn't feel like dirt when I am paying for food, with ease, or when im buying movies and new clothes or going to new places with our son. He is on MY case, not the other way around...

He just needs to shut the fuck up, and finish school.

good grief.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Replies (311-320):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Maybe he should work like a real adult

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:33 PM
I am 27 he is 29.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's cool. My dh works for himself now but when he first got of school he worked for a company and saved money to start his own business. Taking a 2 year old to the store can be a royal pain in the butt, but we do what we gotta do. Tell your dh to deal with how he feels about the PA then if he wants to focus on school and have you to take care of the child. How old are you both?

Quoting Anonymous:

He has about a year and a half left in school. Our LO is 2.

He wants to work, but not for company. He wants to work for himself. which is fine, when he gets out of school..

Quoting Anonymous:

And in Canada sahms actually get paid to stay home with kids until a certain age but this is the good old USA. Staying home is fine. I'm good there but you saying your husband can't work because you need him around so you can go to the store and clean is absurd. There are tons of jobs o campus he can get and you will still get your PA. How much longer does he have of school? How old is your little one? I am all for him going to college and you being with your child but lots of college students work. 

Quoting Anonymous:

In germany, women get six months plus to be with their children. Why not allow us to raise our son, my goodness.

Quoting Anonymous:

She has already been asked that question several times but refuses to answer. I think this post is more of a ha ha I get to be a sahm, my husband gets to go to school full time, we get movies and new clothes and to go places while you suckers pay for it. And she can't take a kid to the store or clean so we get to pay for her dh to stay home and help her since she prefers not to have to do anything.  Ha ha, shes entitled to it because PA lets her, I am not against PA either but I know lots of single moms working, no PA, clean and shop with their kids and don't have many extras at all because the pay for their own shit! They aren't leeches. 

Quoting thehickinhickor:

i am the last person judge my eyes are wide open  do you either one of you have a job or any other income then PA?

Quoting Anonymous:

We are not freeloaders. I'm sorry you feel that way, because I think we are pretty cool. Stop judging and open your eyes.

Quoting thehickinhickor:

yea be grateful y'all are freeloaders ...i am cool with PA but not using it like you do .one or both of you need to get a job 

Quoting Anonymous:

I told my husband to be grateful for what we have. . . That's all I can tell him.

Quoting thehickinhickor:

PA is to help you not support you get a damn job woman stop bitching 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Maybe you should stop being so rude..

OP

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he should work like a real adult

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Of course he won't, after all he has such stellar role models!  Hell, you should speak to high school students about how to plan their future!  motivational speaker, a real live mentor!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

my child is not, and won't be a loser.

Quoting Anonymous:

well that is certainly true, considering I can't think of one single positive quality in you.  Not one!  you offer nothing, you contribute nothing, you do nothing, except make excuses, which is hardly a positive or endearing quality.  your husband is right, both of you should feel like dirt, because that's exactly all you are, and ALL YOU WILL EVER BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  please get yourself fixed and don't plague the world with more losers~!!

Quoting Anonymous:

there are lots of people who are better than me at lots of things.doesnt mean shit to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:54 PM
I don't understand anyones attitude. I am doing what is allowed, I am not breaking the law, nor am I a mooch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course he won't, after all he has such stellar role models!  Hell, you should speak to high school students about how to plan their future!  motivational speaker, a real live mentor!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

well that is certainly true, considering I can't think of one single positive quality in you.  Not one!  you offer nothing, you contribute nothing, you do nothing, except make excuses, which is hardly a positive or endearing quality.  your husband is right, both of you should feel like dirt, because that's exactly all you are, and ALL YOU WILL EVER BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  please get yourself fixed and don't plague the world with more losers~!!

Quoting Anonymous:

there are lots of people who are better than me at lots of things.doesnt mean shit to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Just cause it's legal, doesn't make it right.  You ARE a mooch, a pathetic loser, and an entitled idiot.  Just as you are nothing today, and will never be anything.  You will always be sitting hands out, waiting for your welfare checks.  YOU and your loser dh, will never support your family.... you don't now, and you won't in the future!  you will continue to make pathetic excuses why you can't... and set a fine example for your child... having children you are too pathetic and lazy to support... it'll be a blessing when he gets to go to school.  Hopefully he will get some sort of positive influence there... something he doesn't get at home!

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't understand anyones attitude. I am doing what is allowed, I am not breaking the law, nor am I a mooch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I plan on going to school right after he does. My husband will be working soon enough...

Quoting Anonymous:

Just cause it's legal, doesn't make it right.  You ARE a mooch, a pathetic loser, and an entitled idiot.  Just as you are nothing today, and will never be anything.  You will always be sitting hands out, waiting for your welfare checks.  YOU and your loser dh, will never support your family.... you don't now, and you won't in the future!  you will continue to make pathetic excuses why you can't... and set a fine example for your child... having children you are too pathetic and lazy to support... it'll be a blessing when he gets to go to school.  Hopefully he will get some sort of positive influence there... something he doesn't get at home!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:00 PM

then he needs to GET A JOB SO HE CAN BECOME CLEAN

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Clean?

Quoting Anonymous:

then he needs to GET A JOB SO HE CAN BECOME CLEAN

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:42 PM

You misunderstand , all I did was send a screen shot of this post to my husband who's a supervisor in the fraud division at the PA office in our state . He'll get a  subpoena for production of evidence and have it served to the admins. at cafemom and they will give him your info, then he'll contact the PA office in your state and I think you know what will happen then. Your husband feels bad because he has a conscience and knows what your doing is wrong unlike you . PA was meant to help people who are disable, or who need help through a tough time with the understanding that they should be trying to improve their situation not only by going to school but also by working.That is why you have to reapply every so often because they want to know if your situation has improved, because they expect you to be doing everything you can to make things better for your self and your family and not stting at home on your lazy a** doing nothing but collecting checks and foodstamps. STOP ABUSING THE SYSTEM AND STOP BRAGGING ABOUT IT.  And by the way if you are going to brag about committing a crime whether that be fraud or something more serious don't do it on a public website moron you never know who might be looking at it.

tsk tsk

Quoting Anonymous:

Keep workin, baby. Please, invade that privacy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Aslen:

I know there's hackers on CM...

my only hope is one hacks this chick and reports her for welfare fraud

I'm working on it as we speak.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN