Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm letting my 3 year old be naked........

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Because we won't stop taking off all his clothes and diaper!!!!  He started doing this a couple days ago and were stuck home and I just asked him you want to stay naked and he was like "yes!!" >_< so now hes in his room butt ass naked. He is not potty trained yet and has been asking to go potty with doing this so maybe he will potty train I can only hope lol

hugsLove Always Ashleyblowing kisses

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunfireprincess
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

hey, whatever works! I have been told this is a good idea to get a child to potty train

sweet_ashes2209
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:00 PM

>_< he just tinkled on the floor it hasn't even been 5min since he sat on the potty blah maybe he will start to learn when he needs to go this way until then I see lots of dirty towels in my future lol at least I made him help me clean it up ^_^

jnttd
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:01 PM
That's how some people potty train. I don't see the harm if you're at home. My 21mo DD doesn't like the feeling of diapers so she runs around the house in just a shirt sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet_ashes2209
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I didn't know ppl potty trained that way but makes a lot of sence. My son has always been vary attached to his diapers so it was so strang for him to just start asking to potty (we have tried potty training before so he knows what it is) and be taking off his diaper. I was like O_o lol

Quoting jnttd:

That's how some people potty train. I don't see the harm if you're at home. My 21mo DD doesn't like the feeling of diapers so she runs around the house in just a shirt sometimes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:28 PM

phoebe81
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I still have a hard time keeping my 5 year old in clothes lol. I don't care if they're naked myself, but we had to adopt an "underwear" rule or they'd literally be naked 24/7 ><

teenmomandpr587
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM

thats how we potty tained my son. 

We put the small potty in any room he was in, told him thats where we go potty and let him run around naked, 3 weeks later, he was fully day and night potty trained. 

VioletSpirit
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:34 PM
My 4 & 3 year old are like that.

Quoting phoebe81:

I still have a hard time keeping my 5 year old in clothes lol. I don't care if they're naked myself, but we had to adopt an "underwear" rule or they'd literally be naked 24/7 ><

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3monkeys2love
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:35 PM
My boys were always naked or just in underwear. When they started school they would walk in the door and strip down to just underwear. After about age 5 we wouldnt allow it anymore. It's great for potty training and even better when they have diaper rash. Air out those hineys. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:39 PM

My DD started doing that at 1.5 and that is how she potty trained. Whatever works. My three year old is running around in just a pull up so....oh well....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)