Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

:( :( :( :( :(... need to vent!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
Sometimes I miss the single life, well not so much the single life just the part when I had a job and my own car... things have change show much. I use to just be able to get up and go whenever I wanted but now I can't do that. We only have one car so therefore my bf always has it for work and djing... I'm home 24/7, me and my son don't get out much and I hate it. I always come back to this feeling of being depressed and feeling so isolated. Its not fair. And I try over and over to get my bf to understand but he just never seems to get it. Even on his days off he doesn't take us out or me out on dates. I know something needs to change but I just don't know how. I swear my eyes are getting watery cause I just want to cry, its such a beautiful day outside and me and my son are stuck home inside. I especially feel bad for him, he is gonna be 3 and I feel he hasn't even experienced much of anything. I want him to get out and experience all the things a child should experience. I just don't know what to do anymore! :(
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Why don't you take the car when your bf is there?

ozarkdragonfly
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
malexander2009
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Get out and take your child outside walk to a park something

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM

i know how you feel.... : /

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM
3 moms liked this

I dont drive. I cant stand staying in the house I would get depressed also! So we walk , take cabs, and the city bus! Just do it! Get dressed pack a small backpack and take off walking.. It will make you feel much better.

ktinaza
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Im sorry :( My ex husband is suppose to have the kids 3 nights a wk. He takes our older DS a few hours a wk. I love having my kids but some times I get annoyed he gets to do whatever he wants and im a single mom with 2 boys and never get a second of me time. Id rather have my kids than go out though. Its hard sometimes. A walk is always good or if your bf is home take the car and do something fun with your son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Quoting malexander2009:

Get out and take your child outside walk to a park something

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RhondaVeggie
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:09 PM
You don't need a car to leave the house. I didn't learn to drive till my son was three and we managed to get along just fine.
tsoto09
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
We have the same issue, only one car, well, technically, dh uses his truck to go to work sometimes but since his dad helped him pay off the truck, sometimes he uses it and we have one car. I take DD for walks, on the train, we play in the front yard...sometimes we just sit in silence out back but hey, its fun for us:-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)