Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is your (reasonable) dream life?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 109 Replies
1 mom liked this
I know we'd all like to win the lottery & have millions of dollars, but do you also have a more realistic fantasy life? I would like my DH to make $100,000 a year so I could stay home & we could live comfortably. We could afford to go to the dr and dentist. (Luckily we're ok and have good teeth.) We'd have enough clothes. (We all have a small wardrobe of clothes that are faded and with holes.) I would get a boob job, tummy tuck, and get my hair done very few weeks. Our pets could go to the vet. We could have our pets go to the groomer once a month. I'd be happy with just a nice 4 bed, 2 1/2 bath house with an underground pool out back. I'd want a housekeeper to come once a week. I can do the clothes and dishes but I'd like her to come to the other cleaning. We could have someone clean our carpets once a month. I'd like a husband who was a good father and husband. He wouldn't neglect us. We'd do things together and go to church on Sundays. We would have couple friends to hang out with so we could go on double dates. I guess that's it. I'd be happy living like that.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this

All I want is a nice home, don't care if it's an apartment or house. Enough money to feed and cloth my children, a good man, and to be able to be a stay at home mom. That's all for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this
One where the universe won't end, or where the sun we have won't die.
kryptomom
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Friends and the ability to go places with them.  Manageable home with consistant help from dh with kdis and house.  Stylish wardrobe and somewhere to wear it.  Fun hobbies.  Active recreation to enjoy with dh and family.

all_4_my_son
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:50 PM
3 moms liked this
One where I'm a nurse, own my own home, can private school my child and where a man's junk falls off when he cheats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Holztastic
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I don't have dreams, I have goals.

My goals are to go to school so I can get a real career in a field that will make me happy and pay well (I have several ideas in mind), clear up some family drama and custody stuff, get my license and a car, get my own home (preferably buy, but renting an apartment could work if I was still single), and be able to take care of my son myself without having to rely on anyone else. As far as money goals, I want to be able to afford rent/mortgage, insurance (health, home, car, and life), get everything my son and I need, and be able to save and get some of the things we want.

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM
I have it. But I would like to work less, stay in bed at least once a week past 7 and still make the same money.
twrwifey
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM

All I want is my life, but back home. And for my hubby to make as much as he does now, working a regular 9-5.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Just a nice home, savings, able to travel, able to pay all my bills and that's really about it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

All I want is a nice home, don't care if it's an apartment or house. Enough money to feed and cloth my children, a good man, and to be able to be a stay at home mom. That's all for me.

I'd even settle for that. That would be nice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

One where the universe won't end, or where the sun we have won't die.

That would be nice too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN