Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My child was switched at birth and I let it happen: big update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
During my last pregnancy and delivery my dh was deployed most of the time. I planned a homebirth with midwife so i could recover as quickly as possible. I was praying for a boy because we had 3 girls. My midwife didn't believe in medically unnecessary ultrasounds so I had to wait and find out. The day I went into labor i called my parents to watch the girls so i could labor peacefully and then call my midwife. Well i never got a chance to call her because things went too fast and i delivered in the tub. It was a girl and I was so upset. My mom freaked out at the blood and and called 911, they took me to the hospital and wisked her away because she wasn't doing so well. Later they brought me my baby but it was a boy. I had seen I had a girl but here was my wish come true and my dhs. I never said a thing and no one ever figured it out somehow. For a while i thought maybe i had been so messed up when my baby was born i didnt see what it was so i decided to do one of those home dna tests on my son and just found out he is not mine. I wouldn't change a thing though.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID YOU CAN'T EVEN READ THE POST. I GAVE BIRTH AT HOME IN MY BATHTUB AND THEN WENT TO THE HOSPITAL. IT WAS NEVER MY PLAN TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AT ALL. THEY DID NOT HAVE ELECTRONIC TAGS AT THE HOSPITAL 11 YEARS AGO AND ANYONE THAT SAYS THAT IS LYING. PLASTIC ID BRACELETS DONT CHANGE A THING AND WHEN YOU ARE BROUGHT BY AMBULANCE YOU DONT GET TAGGED IN THE AMBULANCE. IM SORRY SO MANY OF YOU DONT THINK THIS IS REAL OR THAT IT COULD HAPPEN BUT SORRY TO SAY ITS VERY TRUE AND ITS THE ONLY BAD THING I HAVE TO CONFESS. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY LIFE HOW ITS TURNED OUT.

Big Update: my reason for posting this is because ok, there have been some issues. For one, I wondered about the day I gave birth and how things went down. I have suspicions.
Dont get me wrong, I love "my" son but he, well, acts unusually and has for years. He has a strange birthmark under his hair. And when he gets angry bad things tend to happen. This year things were supposed to be different because we sent him to a military boarding school with his cousin, but then the accident happened last week so now I don't know what to think.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Replies (41-50):
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:34 PM
3 moms liked this

Image Detail for originality!!

GonZaleZgiRl86
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Lol like they did on the show switched at birth! Too funny!

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

This story has to many holes in it. There is no way in hell you would of gotten away with this. If this is true what are you going to tell you son when he is in high school and they do the DNA test in science class?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Irenesmommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM

points for imagination!

crazymomof2374
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Quoting kjbennett26:

I call bullshit!

This is exactly what I call it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Ew you had a tub birth? Gak!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM

liar

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:37 PM
9 moms liked this
Right, and the mother who gave birth to that boy somehow forgot the gender of her baby.
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:37 PM
i smell troll... they have wrist bands for mom and baby for these reasons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bero2007
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
You are a terrible immoral person. Shame shame shame on you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)