Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For the church going mammas- what song...

Posted by   + Show Post

do you think of when you think of Mother's Day? I am scheduled to sing that morning & have NO CLUE what to sing. I was thinking "How Great Thou Art" but I have done that already (several times) & want to sing something new & geared for Mothers. I know, I am singing for HIS glory, but I want to sing about Mothers that day too. So any suggestions would be great!

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Replies (11-19):
OkieMom2673
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Be thou my vision..... Its one of my favs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheba1000
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:35 PM

If I could here my mother pray again... I think that is the title.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Not really Christian/worship bit applies. LeeAnn Rhimes "I need You".
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Quoting safi:

Creepin

Okay- I know that's not a song for church, but who does this one? At first I thought TLC but I don't think that is right. But now I want to listen to Creep! lol

TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I love "Blessings" by Laura Story.

CampClan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Me too but there is a girl in the youth group that has already done this & we try not to do each other's songs (as if they are OURS lol)

TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Ah okay.  The praise band I am in is just learning this song to do in June.  How about Revelation Song?  Or Oh How He Loves?  We did those for Easter and they were very powerful :)

Quoting CampClan:

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Me too but there is a girl in the youth group that has already done this & we try not to do each other's songs (as if they are OURS lol)

CampClan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

The Revelation Song? Never heard of it! Is it on youtube so I can hear it?

NEVERMIND.... I just looked on youtube.... I know that song! hear it all the time on the radio lol

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

Ah okay.  The praise band I am in is just learning this song to do in June.  How about Revelation Song?  Or Oh How He Loves?  We did those for Easter and they were very powerful :)

Quoting CampClan:

Quoting TurtleMomma82:

safi
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I meant i was creeping onthe post LOL but i realized that after ... Hahahhaa Tlc ftw!

Quoting CampClan:

Quoting safi:

Creepin

Okay- I know that's not a song for church, but who does this one? At first I thought TLC but I don't think that is right. But now I want to listen to Creep! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)