Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why lie? What commercials bug you?

Posted by   + Show Post
That Stacey's pita chips commercial bugs me.
They say they take 14 hours to make them!
How?
I make pita bread like it shows in their commercial and it takes me 3 1/2 hours.
Lol.
I don't think it adds on an extra 10 1/2 hours to cut them in to chip shapes and fry them or bake them more and season them!
Really silly confession tonight!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
T-HoneyLuv
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Lol.

Quoting mutedsapphire:

Aww I love Flo! Lol

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

The Progressive commercials with Flo!!! She bugs the FUCK outta me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NonaScheib38
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Any commercial where they show a woman goin batshit over a washing machine or a vacuum.

O! Or the worst one for me- the glade commercials where they're like "shh, my family thinks I spent all day cleaning but really its glade". Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallenangel7386
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Those stupid singing education connection. I hate them all. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:50 PM

why lie? why would someone lie about not liking a commercial?????

ReiReally
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:51 PM

The chef boyardee ravioli comericial where the can jumps off the shelf and follows the little girl all the way home. Not that THAT part bothers me, but because the mom says "no, not tonight" but because the mother used NO planning skills at all for that. She wouldn't buy the girl the can of pasta for tonight but, why not pick it up anyway for later in the week? On top of that, when they get home, she asks "what should we have for diner?" Grocery shopping night is the night i'm most likely going to pick out what to make way ahead of time because it's usually crunch time between eating and getting ready for bed so, i'll decide BEFORE i go so i can get what i need and prepare it quickly as soon as all the groceries are put away.

Also, why would you LET her have it every day that week and just now put your foot down? She's got to be the worst ever at balancing her daughter's meals.

And before the shit storm rolls in, relax. This is a blimp from the corner of my brain and i don't care about alternitive answers to my questions. Anyone with half a thought could do things better than this mom in this commerical. Seriously. i think it makes all moms look like they're just all for "NO NO NO!" and not using their brain if anyone else ever bothered to think as hard as i have about this commerical. I will change the channel or turn off the tv when it comes on because i hate it so much.
I might have a problem.

fairyjester
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I am with your husband

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

My husband refuses to buy anything from them because of their shitty commercials, lol!

Quoting fairyjester:

old navy comercials

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Huh?
I am talking about the pita chip company lying. The why lie is directed at them because there is no way they take 14 hours to make them!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:54 PM

oh lmao DUH @ me  sorry, i am tired tonight.  it's been a long ass day.

Quoting MIA0223:

Huh?
I am talking about the pita chip company lying. The why lie is directed at them because there is no way they take 14 hours to make them!

Quoting Anonymous:

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Me too! I went back and read it again to see if I messed up because that could have been a possibility! Lol!
Exhausted to the point I can't sleep!

Quoting Anonymous:

oh lmao DUH @ me  sorry, i am tired tonight.  it's been a long ass day.

Quoting MIA0223:

Huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReiReally
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Also the old peppermint patty candy commerical. The way the girl breaks it in half makes me cringe like "NO! IF YOU BREAK IT IN HALF LIKE THAT, YOU'LL GET LITTLE PIECES OF CHOCOLATE ON THE FLOOOOOR!"

completely turns me off to those candies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured