Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"Accidental Cheating"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
WTF? Please someone explain how your husband "accidentally cheats"? i asked my hubs about it and he cracked up laughing.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Replies (31-36):
ShesALady
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:23 PM
I asked my DH too and he said "UHhh he's lying. Wow. " I think he thought it was a bad lie haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leidy2011
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:24 PM
yes I was like omg I did not know that existed. Its scary to think people actually do that and how they can even molest kids with out knowing it. I wouldn't be surprised if more cheaters start using that excuse.

Quoting chloesmommy777:

Thanks for acknowledging that! The last time I made a similar statement, I was told that I was "stupid" by a mean "mom" *sigh* O_o... :)
(I replied that, "Name calling (was) uncalled for... :( " LOL =D )

Quoting leidy2011:

I saw it on strange sex.

Quoting chloesmommy777:

Apparently, there is a condition called "sexsomnia," and there have been documented medical and court cases to prove it's existence... still, VERY rare (thankfully) Otherwise, bad judgement under the influence, etc.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I just asked DH and he said... " he probably just banged that chick and knew his wife was stupid enough to buy it...you can't accidentely fuck someone...what was he strolling around naked , tripped and fell into the sluts wide open pussy " lol ....sorry w the language lol
jeremy1
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Because that chick was as dumb as a rock...
chloesmommy777
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:47 PM

In which case, they'd have to get a second opinion from a qualified neurologist and psychiatrist. More than one of each, I'd guess...

Quoting leidy2011:

yes I was like omg I did not know that existed. Its scary to think people actually do that and how they can even molest kids with out knowing it. I wouldn't be surprised if more cheaters start using that excuse.

Quoting chloesmommy777:

Thanks for acknowledging that! The last time I made a similar statement, I was told that I was "stupid" by a mean "mom" *sigh* O_o... :)
(I replied that, "Name calling (was) uncalled for... :( " LOL =D )

Quoting leidy2011:

I saw it on strange sex.

Quoting chloesmommy777:

Apparently, there is a condition called "sexsomnia," and there have been documented medical and court cases to prove it's existence... still, VERY rare (thankfully) Otherwise, bad judgement under the influence, etc.

Matthea
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:30 AM

Oh, and you know that old dance - he tries to go left and so does she, then she tries to go right and so does he.. before you know it, pregnant!

It would e hilarious if it wasn't so tragically stupid..  Okay, it's a little hilarious still.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its an accident when he's walking around with his zipper down his dick out of his undies and a girl is bending over in front. He doesn't notice because he's on his phone so it goes right in. He then says oops backs up and then tries to walk and goes back in lol. Totally an accident!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)