Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For those who ever wonder if there are men here on CM...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Replies (41-47):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Yes.  Actor Andrew Shue and Michael Sanchez are the founders of CM.  I've known that from the beginning.  Not sure where you got 3 co-founders.

Quoting baquick:

Doesn't everyone know this website was created by 3 men wanting a social network for advice and friendship across the country for their wives?

baquick
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:38 PM
I was about to come correct this lol. Your correct. I thought Brian was #3.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes.  Actor Andrew Shue and Michael Sanchez are the founders of CM.  I've known that from the beginning.  Not sure where you got 3 co-founders.

Quoting baquick:

Doesn't everyone know this website was created by 3 men wanting a social network for advice and friendship across the country for their wives?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:40 PM

I know that Brian is the liason between CM and the 3rd party games.  But, that's all I know about him.  LOL.

Quoting baquick:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting baquick:

baquick
by Ruby Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:42 PM
I interacted with him about the the website design. He's nice lol all I knew is he was up there in the hierarchy. Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

I know that Brian is the liason between CM and the 3rd party games.  But, that's all I know about him.  LOL.

Quoting baquick:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting baquick:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Webmaster Brian.  Heehee.

Quoting baquick:

I interacted with him about the the website design. He's nice lol all I knew is he was up there in the hierarchy. Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting baquick:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting baquick:

SDarvasi
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:44 PM

he's deleted now. lol.

babyboy117
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Well..atleast he was letting everyone know he was a Dad. Apparently his page is gone now. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN