Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have decided not to vaccinate: whats truly in those needles!

Posted by   + Show Post

My DS has had two shots, one at 8 weeks and one at 8 months. Hes now 16 months and late for his 12month and nearly due for his 18 month needles.

SO and myself sat down last night and decided that we WILL NOT be vaccinating anymore for our DS and future child.

Our main reason was because of this crap in those needles.

Vaccines

Who Makes Them,
and What’s In Them?

Compiled by Dawn Winkler
Concerned Parents for Vaccine Safety

The following is a description of the various chemical compounds added to vaccines for stability and other marketing purposes that have nothing to do with children's health.  The information was obtained from the 1997 Physician's Desk Reference.  This is a representative, not a comprehensive, list of various types of vaccines.  For several entries, there are direct phone numbers.

Common vaccines and their production details

BIAVAX

Rubella and mumps virus vaccine live.  Merck & Company, Inc., 1-800-672-6372.  Produced using neomycin, sorbitol, and hydrolyzed gelatin.  Medium:  human diploid cells originating from human aborted fetal tissue.

DPT

Diphtheria and tetanus toxoids acellular pertussis vaccine adsorbed.  SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, 1-800-366-8900, extension 5231.  Produced using aluminum phosphate, formaldehyde, ammonium sulfate, washed sheep red blood cells, glycerol, sodium chloride, and thimerosal.*  Medium:  porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein.

FLUSHIELD

Influenza Virus Vaccine, Trivalent, Types A & B.  Wyeth-Ayerst, 1-800-934-5556.  Produced using gentamicin sulfate, formaldehyde, po!ysorbate 80, tri(n) butylphosphate,  and thimerosal.*  Medium:  chick embryos.

FLU VIRIN

Influenza Virus Vaccine.  Medeva Pharmaceuticals, 1 -888-MEDEVA (716- 274-5300).  Produced using embroyonic fluid (chicken egg), neomycin, polymyxin, thimerosal,* and betapropiolactone.  Medium:  embryonic fluid (chicken egg).

HAVRIX

Hepatitis A.  SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, 1-800-366-8900, extension 5231.  Produced using formalin, aluminum hydroxide, phenoxyethanol (antifreeze), polysorbate 20, and residual MRC5 proteins (from medium).  Medium:  human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue).

IM0 VAX

Rabies Vaccine Adsorbed.  Connaught Laboratories, 1-800-822-2463.  Produced using human albumin, neomycin sulfate, and phenol red indicator.  Medium:  human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue).

IPOL

Inactivated Polio Vaccine.  Connaught Laboratories, 1-800-822-2463.  Produced using three types of polio virus, formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol (anti-freeze), neomycin, streptomycin, and polymyxin B.  Medium:  VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells.

MERUVAX II

Rubella Virus Vaccine Live.  Merck & Company, 1-800-672-6372.  Produced using neomycin, sorbitol, and hydrolyzed gelatin.  Medium:  human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue).

M-R VAX

Measles and Rubella Virus Vaccine Live.  Merck & Company, 1-800-672-6372. Produced using neomycin, sorbitol, and hydrolyzed gelatin.  Mediums:  M & M -- chick embryo.  Rubella -- human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue).

MMR

Measles Mumps Rubella Live Virus Vaccination.  Merck & Company, 1-800-672-6372.  Produced using sorbitol, neomycin, and hydrolyzed gelatin.  Mediums:  M & M -- chick embryo.  Rubella -- human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue).

MUMPSVAX

Mumps Virus Vaccine Live.  Merck & Company, 1-800-672-6372.  Produced using neomycin, sorbitol, and hydrolyzed gelatin.  Medium:  human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue).

ORIMUNE

Poliovirus Vaccine Live Oral Trivalent.  Lederle Laboratories, 1-800-934-5556.  Produced using three types of attenuated polioviruses, streptomycin, neomycin, calf serum, and sorbitol.  Medium:  monkey kidney cell culture.

Rabies Vaccine Adsorbed

SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, 1-800-366-8900, extension 5231.  Produced using betapropiolactone, aluminum phosphate, sodium ethylmercurithiosalicyate (thimerosal),* and phenol red.  Medium:  fetal rhesus monkey lung cells.

RECOMBIVAX

Hepatitis B Vaccine Recombinant.  Merck & Company, 1-800-672-6372.  Produced using thimerosal* and aluminum hydroxide.  Medium:  yeast (residual; less than 1 percent yeast protein).

VARIVAX

Varicella Virus Vaccine Live.  Merck & Company, 1-800-672-6372.  Produced using sucrose, phosphate, glutamate, and processed gelatin.  Medium:  human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue).

* Warning:  Thimerosal is a chemical compound that contains 49.6 percent mercury as a preservative.  Mercury is one of the most dangerous toxins known to scientists.  This is 100 times the exposure that the Environmental Protection Agency's Poison Control Center guidelines consider safe for the average-sized infant, as mercury is known to cause neurotoxicity and brain damage that mirrors the symptoms of autism.  For more information, see the website of Concerned Parents for Vaccine Safety.

http://www.naturodoc.com/library/public_health/vaccine_who_how.htm

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Replies (121-130):
mnmo3bb
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Noah was before the law was given and even he had knowledge of the clean and unclean animals. He didn't take just 2 of every kind, he took 2 of every unclean animal and 7 of every clean animal.

Quoting FrugalFairy:

And yet man lived hundreds of years longer before the Law was handed down...

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Actually, the Israelites in the OT were very healthy from following the laws set up to protect them and keep them safe & healthy. If we followed the same guidelines, we could achieve that level of health as well. People lived much longer than age 30.

Quoting MrCruzito:

My knickers arnt knotted I just wish people would do their research and not follow the latest trend cause of jenny mcarthy. Just because people didnt do it thousands of years ago u think it's not necesaary the average life expectancy was about thirty years old a thousands years ago too...but modern medical advancements are just poppy cock...I wonder what pocahontas died from, oh doesnt matter lets just ring around the rosie.

Quoting krunchykorn:

no need to get your nickers in a knot over there confused You can vax all you want, i dont care. But our race has survived for thousand of years without these vaccination, its not needed and its not neglecting my child. I will not put that shit into him. my kiddo and my choice.

Quoting MrCruzito:

Okay that lets me know how jaded u are...imtalking about the manufacturing information for the vaccine along with msds sheets, osha info, the ingredients on the label of the fucking bottle...

Quoting krunchykorn:

Docs are paid to give vax of course he gonna show you good shit

Quoting MrCruzito:

Whatever ur have read I propaganda bullshit...the cdc is the only reliable source. The risks of not getting them outweigh any miniscule chance ur kid might have a reaction. I know there are people out there that dont do it and they have their reasons...I havnt got any other way to say it honestly but I think its irresponsible and negligent for u to not protect ur child from diseases bc of some whack job talking about mercury. My doc showed me the info on all their shit they stock and their was no more mercury in any of it than their is in tuna fish. it really is not dangerous.

Amy, mother to five beautiful blessings!
"Dani B" (8), "Topher" (7), "Lukie Bob" (4), 
"Bella" (2), 
& Baby "Sammy" Due December 5, 2012!!!!! 
pregnancy calendar 
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things [food & clothing] shall be added unto you.

mnmo3bb
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Actually I think they (being the Israelites, maybe other people didn't live long because they didn't follow the law) lived a lot longer than us. There are people in the world that still eat really well and they are healthy, have perfect teeth and live a fully functioning life well into their 90's. Our culture/society in America today is so focused on drugs first and we eat "food" that shouldn't even labeled as such. 

Quoting MrCruzito:

Well i just know it wasn't near as long as we all live today.  What was the average life expectancy then?  Couldn't have been much more than 50.  They died so young. 

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Actually, the Israelites in the OT were very healthy from following the laws set up to protect them and keep them safe & healthy. If we followed the same guidelines, we could achieve that level of health as well. People lived much longer than age 30.

Quoting MrCruzito:

My knickers arnt knotted I just wish people would do their research and not follow the latest trend cause of jenny mcarthy. Just because people didnt do it thousands of years ago u think it's not necesaary the average life expectancy was about thirty years old a thousands years ago too...but modern medical advancements are just poppy cock...I wonder what pocahontas died from, oh doesnt matter lets just ring around the rosie.

Quoting krunchykorn:

no need to get your nickers in a knot over there confused You can vax all you want, i dont care. But our race has survived for thousand of years without these vaccination, its not needed and its not neglecting my child. I will not put that shit into him. my kiddo and my choice.

Quoting MrCruzito:

Okay that lets me know how jaded u are...imtalking about the manufacturing information for the vaccine along with msds sheets, osha info, the ingredients on the label of the fucking bottle...

Quoting krunchykorn:

Quoting MrCruzito:

Whatever ur have read I propaganda bullshit...the cdc is the only reliable source. The risks of not getting them outweigh any miniscule chance ur kid might have a reaction. I know there are people out there that dont do it and they have their reasons...I havnt got any other way to say it honestly but I think its irresponsible and negligent for u to not protect ur child from diseases bc of some whack job talking about mercury. My doc showed me the info on all their shit they stock and their was no more mercury in any of it than their is in tuna fish. it really is not dangerous.

MrCruzito
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Well im more so talking about the cowboy days.  When men rode horses and slept under the moon.  I know people in the bible apparently lived to be 600 years old : ) 

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Actually I think they (being the Israelites, maybe other people didn't live long because they didn't follow the law) lived a lot longer than us. There are people in the world that still eat really well and they are healthy, have perfect teeth and live a fully functioning life well into their 90's. Our culture/society in America today is so focused on drugs first and we eat "food" that shouldn't even labeled as such. 

Quoting MrCruzito:

Well i just know it wasn't near as long as we all live today.  What was the average life expectancy then?  Couldn't have been much more than 50.  They died so young. 

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Quoting MrCruzito:

Quoting krunchykorn:

Quoting MrCruzito:

Quoting krunchykorn:

Quoting MrCruzito:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on May. 2, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Lmao they don't get shots at 18months but nice try.
tifbrown
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:49 PM

My cousin decided not to vaccinate her son. He caught whooping cough when he was just under 2. As it is so uncommon they didn't even consider it as a factor until he was literally on his death bed. They still have no idea where he contracted it. 

mnmo3bb
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Okay, my apologies, you said thousands of years ago. Hundreds, even thousands depending what "people" you are referring to that would be true. My point is, when don't have running water and we aren't following basic hygiene and aren't quarantining the sick (all things that are in the Torah to do, along with a healthy diet) we are going to be sick and not live as long. 

Quoting MrCruzito:

Well im more so talking about the cowboy days.  When men rode horses and slept under the moon.  I know people in the bible apparently lived to be 600 years old : ) 

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Quoting MrCruzito:

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Quoting MrCruzito:

Quoting krunchykorn:

Quoting MrCruzito:

Quoting krunchykorn:

Quoting MrCruzito:

"Bella" (2), 
pregnancy calendar 
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things [food & clothing] shall be added unto you.

NoahandEliza
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I'd rather have a baby with autism or ADHD than a baby with whooping cough or small pox. I read an article about the man that originated those theories, andit was proven that he made half his research up anyway...My opinion doesn't mean much though, I'm not a very careful mother!

mnmo3bb
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Mine did. Our ped didn't do a 15 month check up, they did 2, 4, 6, 9, 12 & 18 months. Some don't do 15 months and some don't do 18 months.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao they don't get shots at 18months but nice try.

"Bella" (2), 
pregnancy calendar 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on May. 2, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Nobody cares what you do with your kid.
mnmo3bb
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:57 PM

You child isn't vaccinated against small pox... that isn't on the recommended list for babies, children or adults... And children vaccinated against pertussis sadly still get it.

Quoting NoahandEliza:

I'd rather have a baby with autism or ADHD than a baby with whooping cough or small pox. I read an article about the man that originated those theories, andit was proven that he made half his research up anyway...My opinion doesn't mean much though, I'm not a very careful mother!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN