Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fail

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

I feel like a failure because I picked a loser to have 3 boys with. We are divorced now and he has put the kids thru hell with broken promises. I feel like a failure as a woman because I picked such a loser to have kids with. I should have made better choices so my kids would have a decent dad. I also fear growing old alone even though I know no man will ever want me. Im just having a really bad night and feeling lonely and bad for my kids...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MilfShake26
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:06 AM
3 moms liked this

A lot of women have made the same mistake.. but they wouldn't be your kids if you were with someone else in a different place in your life. What's done is done, concentrate on making good choices for them in the future.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:07 AM

I try to remember that about they wouldnt be my kids if I was with someone else. My friend tells me that all the time. It is just getting to be too much for me. Im doing it all alone..no family or help what so ever. Im burning out...and getting really down about things the last few weeks.

Quoting MilfShake26:

A lot of women have made the same mistake.. but they wouldn't be your kids if you were with someone else in a different place in your life. What's done is done, concentrate on making good choices for them in the future.

kittysRcute7
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I wish you didn't feel like no man will ever want you. =( that's not true, why do you feel that way?

Schleetle
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:11 AM
I'm sorry you are feeling bad. You can't control what choices he makes, but you can still be a great mom. Your boys will grow up to respect you for doing right by them, I'm sure they don't think you're a failure at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:12 AM

I just cant seem to find any one interested. I have one guy friend I go out with some times but the last three times we were supposed to do something he kinda stood me up...well once got real sick and was in the er...second time had a family emergency...and the third time he didnt get done with his business in time. But he always lets me know whats going on...just never can seem to spend time together. But he has some issues that conceren me if we were to be in a relationship. Im not very pretty and Im bigger...It seems like there is always some kinda drama or my kids act out and no man wants that kind of stuff.

Quoting kittysRcute7:

I wish you didn't feel like no man will ever want you. =( that's not true, why do you feel that way?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:14 AM

My son wanted to join cubscouts...so we did. Well I couldnt do it. The camping trips..I dont have a tent and camp stuff and no money to go buy the stuff and I dont know about camping. Then the pinewood derby I dont have a saw or know anyone with one to help with that..so I just told him we had to quit. That is so sad and wrong.

Quoting Schleetle:

I'm sorry you are feeling bad. You can't control what choices he makes, but you can still be a great mom. Your boys will grow up to respect you for doing right by them, I'm sure they don't think you're a failure at all.

mrs_mckay
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:14 AM
You will find someone and that someone will be a great dad to your kids. I met the man I call dad at 14 and wouldn't change a thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:16 AM

I hope but Im getting doubtful about things. I dont know...I think I limit myself and I am a hard person to get to know. I dont open up easily and let people in. Trust is a very hard thing for me to give someone. 

Quoting mrs_mckay:

You will find someone and that someone will be a great dad to your kids. I met the man I call dad at 14 and wouldn't change a thing.

CadesMum
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:21 AM
Okay, this calls for all caps:

DON'T YOU EVER, EVER JUDGE YOURSELF BECAUSE OF ANOTHER PERSON'S ACTIONS OR INACTIONS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this

If he continues to love and talk to his kids..be grateful..I left my husband for some jack ass, he got me pregnant on purpose, then decides he wants his ex not me, ok, but now I am pregnant, he denies my baby, and also said he will give up parental rights so he doesnt have to lose his girlfriend and the kids he has with her...........but my husband wanted me back regardless and wants my baby. Why i screwed up like that ill never know...now i chose the loser dad...i should have not been blinded by stupid lies and my stupid feelings...But F him...my daughter will have a daddy, it wont be her biological dad, but thats not what makes a father...and there will be someone out there who will want you and your kids..be patient and strong

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)