Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like a failure because I picked a loser to have 3 boys with. We are divorced now and he has put the kids thru hell with broken promises. I feel like a failure as a woman because I picked such a loser to have kids with. I should have made better choices so my kids would have a decent dad. I also fear growing old alone even though I know no man will ever want me. Im just having a really bad night and feeling lonely and bad for my kids...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:43 AM

I have the exact same feelings my first child is on the way. Hang in there. I know how you feel.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Good luck with your baby...hope all goes well for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have the exact same feelings my first child is on the way. Hang in there. I know how you feel.

sarebear1
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:46 AM
mistakes are to learn from, not to punish yourself over and over. forgive yourself and find a way forward. Hugs momma xx
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Thank you

Quoting sarebear1:

mistakes are to learn from, not to punish yourself over and over. forgive yourself and find a way forward. Hugs momma xx

chloesmommy777
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Hang in there, I'm sure you're just having a bad night and you sound like a caring young mom with your whole life ahead of you!  As my dad always said (he was strict, firm yet loving), "Don't ever give up hope as then you'll only end up warped and bitter." His words saved my sanity on more than one occasion. I'm sure you'll find a good man to match your own goodness--but you must be good to yourself first. Be patient and don't bother yourself with, "What if I did this or that differently, etc."  It's not your nor your children's fault that their father lost his way and is being a "you-know-what" head! (I speak from similar experience...)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Good luck with your baby...hope all goes well for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thx same to you

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Thanks...but Im far from young..lol. My oldest is 19 and youngest is 9.

Quoting chloesmommy777:

Hang in there, I'm sure you're just having a bad night and you sound like a caring young mom with your whole life ahead of you!  As my dad always said (he was strict, firm yet loving), "Don't ever give up hope as then you'll only end up warped and bitter." His words saved my sanity on more than one occasion. I'm sure you'll find a good man to match your own goodness--but you must be good to yourself first. Be patient and don't bother yourself with, "What if I did this or that differently, etc."  It's not your nor your children's fault that their father lost his way and is being a "you-know-what" head! (I speak from similar experience...)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:55 AM

like i tell my husband...the garbage will get what he deserves...when he grows up and see's what he did, he will suffer...just dont let him think it bothers you. be strong and act like you dont give a damn..and dont let your kids see you sad..you gotta be strong for them...it took some time to get over this garbage and the sh!@ he decided to pull..but I did..and u will too :)

Quoting Anonymous:

He is so crappy that his dad took him out of the will and is leaving everything to my boys. The oldest is going to be exector or something like that of the will. They are very well off. The only reason I get cs every month is because his Mommy pays it for him because she dont want her precious druggy baby going to jail.

Quoting Anonymous:

hhmm two piece of craps! awesome.... well to hell with him...screw him over with child support, and tell your kids, he made the choice aand they need someone better than that...and again, u will find someone..dont ever doubt that, just enjoy your life with ur kiddos until the time is right..

Quoting Anonymous:

He dosent talk to them ...is as if they dont exist. He even recently took the older two off his fb and blocked them. 

Quoting Anonymous:

If he continues to love and talk to his kids..be grateful..I left my husband for some jack ass, he got me pregnant on purpose, then decides he wants his ex not me, ok, but now I am pregnant, he denies my baby, and also said he will give up parental rights so he doesnt have to lose his girlfriend and the kids he has with her...........but my husband wanted me back regardless and wants my baby. Why i screwed up like that ill never know...now i chose the loser dad...i should have not been blinded by stupid lies and my stupid feelings...But F him...my daughter will have a daddy, it wont be her biological dad, but thats not what makes a father...and there will be someone out there who will want you and your kids..be patient and strong

chloesmommy777
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Young at heart then, sexy mamma! =) It doesn't matter (30's 40's 50's, etc)... you'll be strong because you are in the first place! Strut your stuff! =)  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting chloesmommy777:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks...Im working on picking my self back up...just been rough here lately

Quoting chloesmommy777:

Young at heart then, sexy mamma! =) It doesn't matter (30's 40's 50's, etc)... you'll be strong because you are in the first place! Strut your stuff! =)  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting chloesmommy777:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured