Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel like a failure because I picked a loser to have 3 boys with. We are divorced now and he has put the kids thru hell with broken promises. I feel like a failure as a woman because I picked such a loser to have kids with. I should have made better choices so my kids would have a decent dad. I also fear growing old alone even though I know no man will ever want me. Im just having a really bad night and feeling lonely and bad for my kids...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Replies (31-34):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:14 AM
if u made it this far u well make it further . U keep ur head up and stop feeln sorry for urself us women are stronger then what we believe we are. One thing dnt talk dwn on ur kids father let them see for them selfs what his all bout .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:16 AM

I do my best not to talk down about him. They do it themselves and sometimes I will make comments. They hate him for who he is and how he has done them. My oldest told him last month the only thing he has learned from him about being a father is what kind of father NOT to be.

Quoting Anonymous:

if u made it this far u well make it further . U keep ur head up and stop feeln sorry for urself us women are stronger then what we believe we are. One thing dnt talk dwn on ur kids father let them see for them selfs what his all bout .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:21 AM
well thats good .hopefully they turn out to be great dads . It suks having to see ur kids go thru stuff like this. But sumtimes its jst hard . U keep ur faith and head up and everything will turn out great. We all get to see and live a happily ever life sooner or later.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do my best not to talk down about him. They do it themselves and sometimes I will make comments. They hate him for who he is and how he has done them. My oldest told him last month the only thing he has learned from him about being a father is what kind of father NOT to be.

Quoting Anonymous:

chloesmommy777
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:54 AM

I'm pullin' for ya! (((HUGS))) from one sexy mamma to another! =0)

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks...Im working on picking my self back up...just been rough here lately

Quoting chloesmommy777:

Young at heart then, sexy mamma! =) It doesn't matter (30's 40's 50's, etc)... you'll be strong because you are in the first place! Strut your stuff! =)  

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks...but Im far from young..lol. My oldest is 19 and youngest is 9.

Quoting chloesmommy777:

Hang in there, I'm sure you're just having a bad night and you sound like a caring young mom with your whole life ahead of you!  As my dad always said (he was strict, firm yet loving), "Don't ever give up hope as then you'll only end up warped and bitter." His words saved my sanity on more than one occasion. I'm sure you'll find a good man to match your own goodness--but you must be good to yourself first. Be patient and don't bother yourself with, "What if I did this or that differently, etc."  It's not your nor your children's fault that their father lost his way and is being a "you-know-what" head! (I speak from similar experience...)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN