Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

controversial opinions, people who piss you off, etc

post them here.

i'll start: i think any mom who will disown their child for being gay, dating outside their race, etc., should be sterilized

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:21 AM
Replies (51-60):
elijahXmom
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:50 AM
Tent city one thing. But lets talk about people on jet therapy or extended solarty. They did there time and throw them into the real world and think they will just adjust. We know not what we do not know,

Quoting Adamsmommy602:

I'm from Phoenix tent city is tough in my opinion. It gets so hot here but whatever they got them self there.

Quoting kellieknits:

So I was watching Lockup tonight while I was working on a scarf, and I swear to you, this guy was talking about how subhuman the conditions were.  Granted, some of his complaints were semi valid (he was in Tent City in AZ), but his big one, that he even pulled a guard aside to discuss was that they didn't have adequate tv channels and he didn't get to see a basketball game that week.  Waaaahhhhh!

Quoting emeraldangel20:

here's another one:

our prisons (America) need to quit being fucking hotels and go back to being prisons. it's a shame that prisoners get out, then they commit a crime so they can get back in because their life is better in jail.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

i feel that all men and woman who rape kids should be lined up and shot . I jst hate them .

nah i think they should be given a taste of their own medicine by the prisoners who happen to be parents wanting to get out and see their kids

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Ok I Googled "jet therapy" and it brought up a cellulite treatment.  So what are you talking about?

Quoting elijahXmom:

Tent city one thing. But lets talk about people on jet therapy or extended solarty. They did there time and throw them into the real world and think they will just adjust. We know not what we do not know,

Quoting Adamsmommy602:

I'm from Phoenix tent city is tough in my opinion. It gets so hot here but whatever they got them self there.

Quoting kellieknits:

So I was watching Lockup tonight while I was working on a scarf, and I swear to you, this guy was talking about how subhuman the conditions were.  Granted, some of his complaints were semi valid (he was in Tent City in AZ), but his big one, that he even pulled a guard aside to discuss was that they didn't have adequate tv channels and he didn't get to see a basketball game that week.  Waaaahhhhh!

Quoting emeraldangel20:

here's another one:

our prisons (America) need to quit being fucking hotels and go back to being prisons. it's a shame that prisoners get out, then they commit a crime so they can get back in because their life is better in jail.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:52 AM
1 mom liked this
What's wrong with Canadians?

I agree with your other points though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I dislike moms who don't vaccinate.

I dislike abortions.

I dislike Canadians.

I dislike moms who make there own laundry soap. What's the point

I don't like breastfeeding mothers who think its the only way.

kellieknits
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:53 AM

What's wrong with making your own laundry soap?  I don't do it, but I don't get the issue.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I dislike abortions.

I dislike Canadians.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:56 AM
I guess i don't really have an issue with it. More with the only person know who does it, she's anti buying and loves to give lectures about it and tell me how terrible it is to buy blah blah

Quoting kellieknits:

What's wrong with making your own laundry soap?  I don't do it, but I don't get the issue.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I dislike abortions.

I dislike Canadians.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:57 AM
well ok i agree on that .

Quoting emeraldangel20:

Quoting Anonymous:

i feel that all men and woman who rape kids should be lined up and shot . I jst hate them .

nah i think they should be given a taste of their own medicine by the prisoners who happen to be parents wanting to get out and see their kids

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this
And its comments like this that drive me up the f******* wall!! Judge judge judge if you haven't walked a mile in somebody's shoes....you don't know anything

Quoting emeraldangel20:

women who make excuses for their POS men suck just as much as the men do.

AnnieMcD
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this

So then what you really dislike are self-righteous holier than thou women who think that because they do something, and they find it easy and practical, that everyone else in the world should do it and find it just as easy and practical. And then lecture all of their friends of the evils of those things that they themselves used to do until they "found the light"

Hmmm ... you find that in people who make their own soap, I tend to experience it more with former addicts and born again Christians. 

Also, Canadians are AWESOME. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess i don't really have an issue with it. More with the only person know who does it, she's anti buying and loves to give lectures about it and tell me how terrible it is to buy blah blah

Quoting kellieknits:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I dislike abortions.

I dislike Canadians.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:58 AM

When women on here say they think their husbands are cheating with no proof.  ( also im not talking about the ones that actually found text or messages like that, that is proof)  it is frustrating you should trust them until caught or he is proven guilty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN