Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What DH doesn't know I do....(adult content)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
Okay ladies this is my confession:::
I LOVE touching my DH di** when he is sleeping. :-) I just can't help myself. It turns me on to know that with just a couple of touches and strokes that I get his manhood rock hard in seconds. I have been doing it for years & DH has no idea. ** well tonight I took my perversion to a whole new level - after he was "standing at attention" this time, I slipped my hands in, pulled him out & started performing oral sex while he was asleep. I though for sure he would awaken immediately but NOPE lol he just moaned alot in his sleep -- then he finally woke up & we took it from there.
Has anyone else let their fingers do the exploring while their DH sleeps?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:13 AM
O.O
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:23 AM
I've done it to my Guy many times. He likes it. He has also done it to me. Its a nice way to wake up.
Coca.Cola
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:25 AM

All the time. I wake him up every morning with oral sex. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I actually rub my SO while I sleep. It's soft, lol. I don't know I'm doing it. Till I wake up to a very tired and grumpy yet horny SO ontop of me. Lol
LadyStork
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:29 AM
Yep...but Dh has tried to do it with me and apparently gotten his ass kicked so that no longer happens :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SOCO101
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Yep, he loves it. 

One time I thought he woke up, and we had sex. The next morning he had no clue;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:57 AM
Bump
12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:00 AM
3 moms liked this

no. i'm a maniac about my sleep. no way in hell i'd do anything that might instigate sex in the middle of the night lol

i'm sure that makes me sound like a lot of fun, but a girl needs her beauty rest! plenty of time for sex before or after my 8 hrs   ;)

mistie900
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:06 AM
I've done it but he usually just rolls over so I can't lol. He enjoys his sleep. Sometimes it works though. It just depends on how tired he or how heavily he is sleeping v
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:59 AM
I've woke my dh up many times giving him oral. Haven't in a while, but he loved it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)