Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Get your judgey pants on and have fun!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, so I just have to do this because it seems like there are some here who just LOVE to judge. 

This is a slight spin off of the "trashy" women post.  I don't consider myself trashy but I want to know what you think.

Do any of these things make me trashy?

I drink beer from a measuring cup because the dixie cups at my aunt's wedding were just too small

I know how to pole dance and actually enjoy it (I totally show off my stripper skills if there is a pole available lol).

I love to drink.  Guinness is my favorite beer

And I am an attention whore.  If given the opportunity I will be the first to volunteer to do stupid shit on stage.

So go ahead judge away.  And if there are any other "trashy" women here post your fun "trashy" pics showing of your trashiness!  I need some entertainment this morning.

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes. Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes. Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain. ~Butthole Surfers

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Replies (191-195):
youngs_wifey05
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Sounds like I need to go to your parties.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Those pics make you seen trashy. How about some pics where you are doing something other rthan getting shitfaced?

bluespagan
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Oh you mean like these,

Here is me being a mom

Here is me standing outside in the Bay in Doha, Qatar

A training exercise where I spent 2 weeks in the field

Should I keep going?

wilesmomma
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
You look like a blast to be around!! Btw I really want to learn how to pole dance!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kfroz0415
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:55 AM

hahaha I ♥ you two right now... 

All of our friends and family tease dh that I am the man when it comes to beer drinking. lol He's a Bud light/Coors light drinker. I stick to Guiness, AmberBock, Shock Top, Sam Adams or Blue Moon (in a pinch), and Budweiser if there is absolutely nothing else...    

Quoting bluespagan:

I am a beer snob.  I prefer our microbrews here in Vermont and love a good lager, porter, or stout.

As for the ones you listed (Bud, coores, miller) you know I say about those...they are like making love in a canoe...fucking close to water.

Quoting caito:

I think we wouldn't get along, because I'm not a party person.

I do enjoy beer though, and it's nice to find at least one goddamn person on this site who likes something other than Bud Light, Miller, Coors, and all those other pisswater shitty drinks. We got some Miller Light from my husband's work and it wasn't even fit to drink. It was so nasty. I used it in cooking. Blech. I like Guinness but I haven't had it in so long that I forgot what it tastes like :( I looooooooooooooooooooooooove Belgian Ales, Shock Top, and something called Duck Rabbit Milk Stout that's made here in NC :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Vacation tickers 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)