Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a BOYFRIEND!!! (pics!) ETA a pic proving something... -UPDATE!- March update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

March update-

We're married and had a baby! lol I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else.

HE TOLD ME HE LOVES ME!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm a happy girl tonight :) Our nightly skype date was extra special lmao! I wish he would have waited until we were face to face, but it just kinda slipped!

The day after tomorrow I get to see him again!! I cant wait to wrap my arms around him not let go!

love you sign

Yup :) Im recently divorced, mother of two kids 2&4 yrs old. We met briefly in basic training. My bff in bct was his bff from back home. We started skyping and txting in Oct and now he comes down to see us every weekend! He's at a base 5 hours away and leaves there right after work on Friday. He is AMAZING with my kids. He doesnt have any of his own, but he is a natural. I'm smitten like kitten! 

I just had to brag. It's been years since Ive been this happy! I didnt think I would ever meet anyone like him, who could actually love ME! 

/

^^^^^

I stole this off his FB page. It was from a few years ago, before he got his arm n chest pieces done. 

This one below I took this morning. You can see his arm work :)

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Replies (121-122):
lovelimadness
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:33 AM
:( i'm sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

My exdh is nuts and googles my CM screen name and e-stalks me. I want him out of my life and out of my business.

Quoting lovelimadness:

Congrats! But what was the point of going anon if you're just gonna post pics of you, him and your kids? Lol

Either way, good for you!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:57 PM

bump for new update. I just ran across this post again on accident :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN