Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I happen to be an excellent mother.... EVEN THOUGH

Posted by   + Show Post
I smoke weed/ drank while pregnant ....
hmmmmm.... not a great statement, and most
won't agree, and you know that, yet you still get butt hurt when people call you out on your rediculus statement /post!!!!
Are you really that dense?
Vent over

Thank you! JoLee G. Waddlekiss

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
JoLee12345
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Eh...the same could be said about you and your juvenile use of the word "asshat". Kiss your kids with that mouth?

I've never said the word asshat...lmao.... who said I did?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:49 PM
My bad..."butt hurt". Equally as stupid.

Quoting JoLee12345:

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh...the same could be said about you and your juvenile use of the word "asshat". Kiss your kids with that mouth?

I've never said the word asshat...lmao.... who said I did?
MWV85
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:50 PM

*ridiculous

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
This op is so fucking annoying

Can't.stand.her

Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Here you go again with the only thing you talk about...how other mothers don't ever equal up to you. Get a life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I find it ridiculous, that you cant spell RIDICULOUS!
JoLee12345
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

so smoking weed and drinking are healthy during pregnancy? Awesome, I'll go grab a 40, a blunt and a pack of kools

JoLee12345
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

pretty sure you are a pathetic mom who is huge pregnant smoking a joint! So maybe you should atop talking about me! At least I care enough to refrain from such things to protect my unborn child!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:53 PM
The point is to each her own. Don't be so judgemental....as you can see from previous replies you are not well liked. Wonder why??

Quoting JoLee12345:

Quoting Anonymous:

so smoking weed and drinking are healthy during pregnancy? Awesome, I'll go grab a 40, a blunt and a pack of kools
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I smoked weed when I was pregnant the first time.  I had no idea I was pregnant though.  I'm still an excellent parent.

And, with my last two pregnancies I HAD to be on percocet in order to even move because of my injury.  It was prescribed of course.  Does that make me a bad parent?  As a matter of fact narcotics such as percocet, which are fine to take while pregnant, is more dangerous than smoking MJ while pregnant.  I wish in VA MJ would become legal for medical purposes because I would switch in a heartbeat for the sake of my children.  I wouldn't necessarily smoke it but I would take it over narcotics any day.

I do not condone smoking weed at all unless it's medical since it's illegal.  But that is why I hope it becomes legal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Do you mean ridiculous statement/post?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)