Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I happen to be an excellent mother.... EVEN THOUGH

Posted by   + Show Post
I smoke weed/ drank while pregnant ....
hmmmmm.... not a great statement, and most
won't agree, and you know that, yet you still get butt hurt when people call you out on your rediculus statement /post!!!!
Are you really that dense?
Vent over

Thank you! JoLee G. Waddlekiss

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Replies (41-50):
rinaann
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Why do you assume people are using marijuana to get high while pregnant?

Quoting JoLee12345:

I am actually okay with all the negative people on here! Because I can say "today I was bashed and attacked because I didn't get high and drunk while pregnant! "hey I am damn proud to be bashed for that!

alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:16 PM
I personally don't agree with it. All I can control is what goes in to my child and my body though. I find it trashy. And yes, I have done weed before when I was 15. Not my business though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:18 PM
You mean RIDICULOUS.
And I'm starting to think the only reason you get on cm is to judge people and get pissed when they call YOU out for your shortcomings.
demlilkit
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Dont worry when she has her baby she will have it taken away due to addiction and everything...

SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:20 PM

That's not why you're being bashed. You're being bashed for being on your high horse and acting like you're mother of the year above everyone else and that anyone who does something that YOU don't approve of, MUST be failing at parenting.

Quoting JoLee12345:

I am actually okay with all the negative people on here! Because I can say "today I was bashed and attacked because I didn't get high and drunk while pregnant! "hey I am damn proud to be bashed for that!

JoLee12345
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Quoting demlilkit:

Dont worry when she has her baby she will have it taken away due to addiction and everything...

me? I don't smoke or drink, this was about others who smoke and drink! I have five healthy kids and that is because I didn't get high and drunk!

Thank you! JoLee G. Waddlekiss

Ireallydontcare
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

But if other mothers drink and smoke weed while pregnant, and the op does not do these things..........then they do NOT measure up to her and she IS better than them.

If you (general you) can not give up alcohol or drugs while pregnant, then no, you are not a good mother.

Quoting Anonymous:

Here you go again with the only thing you talk about...how other mothers don't ever equal up to you. Get a life.

Crunchy Ideas

MilfShake26
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:22 PM
You fail as a mom unless your baby has fas and half their brain cells.

Quoting JoLee12345:

Quoting Anonymous:

so smoking weed and drinking are healthy during pregnancy? Awesome, I'll go grab a 40, a blunt and a pack of kools
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ireallydontcare
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh and before you all call me judgemental, be aware of the fact that I already know that I am. So what? I form opinions based on the information available. An opinion is a judgement. So no hurting my feelings with name calling.

goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Oh boy this isn't gonna end well lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured