Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really!!!! wtf!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

It amazes me to see people, who state they didn't finish high school, criticize other professionals in a general statement. Many of them can barely construct a correctly written paragraph. Yet, they feel free to criticize doctors, lawyers, teachers, accountants, nurses along with many other professionals. I agree not everyone who has a professional degree is worthy of their title but not everyone with those credentials, are idiots. An idiot in literal terms cannot pass an MCAT. Don't criticize everyone in a specific profession until you have a degree in that field and have actually been employed, in that area, over a period of time. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Replies (51-60):
Grumpylilpixy
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Im going to bed bitches I refuse to battle witts with a bunch of bitches behind screens..LMAO..... GOODNIGHT!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Yet she feels justified in criticizing anyone she chooses to criticize. 

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG! She spelled it for you and you still spelled it wrong. Wow.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh boo. Critisize. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you not know how to spell criticize since you seem so validated to do it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay I wrote *to with an extra 'o'. The rest, is A OK.

Quoting Anonymous:

See perfect example. Go back and read the post, then check your grammar and spelling, in your reply. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Gosh, what a terrible thing! To not finish school and think you have the right to judge, whatever is the world coming too?

I'll critize anyone I feel like, thank you very much, especially if I believe them to be on the wrong path of thought. Some people in special professions shouldn't be in them to begin with, or should have retired from the feild. 

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Apparently. Lol

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

watch it. she's grumpy. lol

Quoting numonestunar:

Lmfao.

Are you educated? Doesn't seem like it.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Who said I was uneducated? You? WHO THE F*** ARE YOU?

Quoting numonestunar:

what does having a child with autism have to do with you being uneducated?

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

I don't have to explain myself to you for 1. And for 2 until you deal with a child with Autism then don't talk to me about degree or no degree.

Quoting USCmomax4:

so, I take it you don't have a degree? or am I mistaken?

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

AMEN! I like this answer because that is truth.

Quoting jshalas89:

Wisdom doesn't have a degree.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Hopefully you learned something tonight from the post and hope others learned not to judge moms who have children with special needs. Goodnight. 

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Im going to bed bitches I refuse to battle witts with a bunch of bitches behind screens..LMAO..... GOODNIGHT!

USCmomax4
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Hmmm.. see that's where an education, would greatly benefit someone like yourself, it obviously went over your head! :) best wishes!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

And you yours? What's your point?

Quoting USCmomax4:

Wow.. touchy! yes.. you don't have to explain, it's obvious.... 

Wisdom is a great thing but it will not take you very far by itself and an education will greatly benefit a wise person. But whatever, you have the right to your "opinion"!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

I don't have to explain myself to you for 1. And for 2 until you deal with a child with Autism then don't talk to me about degree or no degree.

Quoting USCmomax4:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting jshalas89:

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Who is judging?
I want to know why she said what she did.
How does having an autistic child have anything to do with having/not having an education?

Quoting Anonymous:

Hopefully you learned something tonight from the post and hope others learned not to judge moms who have children with special needs. Goodnight. 

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnieMcD
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:01 AM
And criticize

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

See perfect example. Go back and read the post, then check your grammar and spelling, in your reply. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Gosh, what a terrible thing! To not finish school and think you have the right to judge, whatever is the world coming too?

I'll critize anyone I feel like, thank you very much, especially if I believe them to be on the wrong path of thought. Some people in special professions shouldn't be in them to begin with, or should have retired from the feild. 

fIeld

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:02 AM

That was just her out because she couldn't back up her statement. 

Quoting numonestunar:

Who is judging?
I want to know why she said what she did.
How does having an autistic child have anything to do with having/not having an education?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:03 AM

Refer to all the times she was called out on it and still couldn't spell it right, yet she is justified in judging any professional she chooses to judge. 

Quoting AnnieMcD:

And criticize

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

fIeld

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Reading comprehension and deductive reasoning skills would be beneficial for her. 

Quoting USCmomax4:

Hmmm.. see that's where an education, would greatly benefit someone like yourself, it obviously went over your head! :) best wishes!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

And you yours? What's your point?

Quoting USCmomax4:

Wow.. touchy! yes.. you don't have to explain, it's obvious.... 

Wisdom is a great thing but it will not take you very far by itself and an education will greatly benefit a wise person. But whatever, you have the right to your "opinion"!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting USCmomax4:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting jshalas89:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN