Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

had a fight with s/o over his feet! edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
yes, lol we had more of a spat over me telling him his feet were sweaty. i guess i was a little rude about it because he said he felt like he was dating a child!
we just moved in together less than ten min from where i have been and the apt my son has lived his whole life! my mother's place. he hates that i go there all the time, but i have never lived alone except for a little while in college. which was 4 hours away in ohio. well i know everyone there, my son can play outside comfortably and one of his best friends lives there too. we have only been here for about two weeks. i'm 23 he's 26 and my ds is 4. so then i let him go upstairs and waited, i went up and i did apologize for being rude about it. then he asked me if i took something important of his, just to pick a fight. like i stole it!! like wtf? i wouldn't do that.

i know this sounds rediculous, and it is, but he was really upset! then he compared that to me taking my shirt off during sex! i dont like to and only do when he asks me to. so i am fit but i have a post baby belly that is small but i dont show it off. so he went to bed and i have a migrane. really thinking about going to my moms with ds, no one is there.

*I'm sorry that confused a lot of you. this was more of a vent about something rediculous that he flipped out about and i gave the background of why he thinks i'm a child... because i'very been back home most of the days we have lived here.

for the one who said grow up, how do most adults handle stupid arguments? maybe you said that because i'm 23?? doesn't matter really, i said it was ridiculous. and yes, we are special :). how about some real responses???
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jas_momof2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Grow up..

egyptian_mommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:44 PM
I'm sorry but...what?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellieknits
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Y'all are special.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockgal81
by Steph on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Huh?! This post is confusing and you both sound immature!

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Lmao. That was all over the place..not even sure what to say.

Vibrant.Heart
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Um...... K.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_Army_Wife05
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:04 PM

confused

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)