Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I did the worst thing in the world today

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I tried to buy a small bottle of wine to go with dinner on a Sunday!  I got read the riot act by the cashier and the lady standing behind me in line.  We just moved here and was not aware "You can not buy booze on god's day" They could have stoppedthere and I would have been fine but they than went into great lengths on how drinking on god's day will cause you to shot people and cheat on your spouse.  They than asked me if my husband knew what I was out trying to do today and if I had already been cheating on him today.  I still can not stop laughing about all of this. On an up note I am more than welcome to go to their church so I can learn to stop my horrible heathen drinking on Sunday ways.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Replies (21-30):
marinenonstop
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Lmao!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SunshneDaydream
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Holy shit that's ridiculous!  And hilarious!  I would have been absolutely speechless.  Or said "fuck you" and walked out of the store!  Where do you live?  

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Wow.  We have a town over that doesn't sell alcohol on Sundays.  It's stupid.  They all come here to buy it-more tax revenue for us!  I would've told those women to shove it. 

KittenKrump
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Since I am whit trash ;) I buy alcohol at WalMart and they used to, on Sundays, blockade the alcohol areas. It's the funniest thing in the world because they'll move flats of stuff and some stores will stick a broom in the handles of the coolers.

Quoting laciD:

We cannot buy alcohol on Sundays but it is still stocked on the shelves. I'm sure it would be a giant pain to remove all alcohol from the shelves on Sundays.

Quoting JustCJ:

Why do they have it out if its not for sale?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Wow. They don't do alcohol sales on Sunday where I live either, but I have never heard anyone act like that before. I think it's silly. People just stock up on Saturday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobinBright
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:10 PM
It's illegal to sell on Sundays in many places. She was still totally rude though.

Quoting acrogodess:

Honestly, I would've complained to the manager about the cashier. Her job is to STFU about her personal opinions, scan the items and accept the payment.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laciD
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Lol our Walmart just turns the overhead display lights off to that area.

Quoting KittenKrump:

Since I am whit trash ;) I buy alcohol at WalMart and they used to, on Sundays, blockade the alcohol areas. It's the funniest thing in the world because they'll move flats of stuff and some stores will stick a broom in the handles of the coolers.

Quoting laciD:

We cannot buy alcohol on Sundays but it is still stocked on the shelves. I'm sure it would be a giant pain to remove all alcohol from the shelves on Sundays.

Quoting JustCJ:

Why do they have it out if its not for sale?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:11 PM

TROLL

chipper87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:11 PM
2 moms liked this
"But I can't relax enough to participate in an anal orgy tonight after dinner if I don't!" or "well since we are handing out invites, please feel free to stop by tonight and participate in our swingers costume party tonight...you own a strap on right?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vevespears
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Hahahahahaha hahahahaha!!!!

I'm sorry I really can't stop laughing!!!

Wow!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN