Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My baby was switched at birth

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
She must have been. Because I hate spinach and she loves it. Also she is super girly and I was a tomboy. Nevermind she looks like me. My doppleganger must have been at the same hospital.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Mine were switched at birth too because i like calm and quiet and they like wild and noisy

samara_love33
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:21 PM
I meant allergic to food and medicines...I'm allergic to the everyday stuff like benedryl and Tylenol smh...sorry I actually have small feet and I can eat everything and not gain weight I stay around 115-120 at the most a good 110 normally or smaller

Quoting gem_mommie:

Ditto here. Mine have slight seasonal stuff but that's it. I'm the ONLY one in our family to have allergies. Yeah. Couldn't score small feet or the eat everything in sight and stay skinny gene. ;) Lol. :p

Quoting samara_love33:

I'm allergic to almost everything and my dd has no allergies wth?? Lucky little girl

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Quoting singlemom1208:

Was she originally a boy? Your real baby was stollen by a troll. She's been bragging about it.

That thief.  What in the fresh hell?  I will have to track her down.  My DD is 9...that tramp must be pretty sneaky.

singlemom1208
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:36 PM
The post was up in this group. Don't know if it still is. Get your real baby back!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting singlemom1208:

Was she originally a boy? Your real baby was stollen by a troll. She's been bragging about it.

That thief.  What in the fresh hell?  I will have to track her down.  My DD is 9...that tramp must be pretty sneaky.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I read it....I am going to contact that hospital in Buckeye and get my baby back.  Maybe I can get a tv show too.  i wonder what the boy's name is...I will be naming him Mortimer Francisco Guatanamo Hiroshima Ja'Derrick.

Quoting singlemom1208:

The post was up in this group. Don't know if it still is. Get your real baby back!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting singlemom1208:

singlemom1208
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Awwww!!! I love that name!

Quoting Anonymous:

I read it....I am going to contact that hospital in Buckeye and get my baby back.  Maybe I can get a tv show too.  i wonder what the boy's name is...I will be naming him Mortimer Francisco Guatanamo Hiroshima Ja'Derrick.

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting singlemom1208:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I plan on suing for millions of dollars....do you want to be a witness?  You read that ladies post...you know my story has to be true.

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting singlemom1208:

Krystle21
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Lol I'm watching that show on netflix right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singlemom1208
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Let me know when and where. I'll be there!

Quoting Anonymous:

I plan on suing for millions of dollars....do you want to be a witness?  You read that ladies post...you know my story has to be true.

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting singlemom1208:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting singlemom1208:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
august_baby_09
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:10 PM
I know it...mine loves olives. YUCK!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I sure hope so. No way I can have a kid that likes spinach.

Quoting august_baby_09:

Lol! Yup yours I believe!

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey. I am completely serious. My story has complete validity. LOL.

Quoting august_baby_09:

Lol! At first I was like no way we just had one of these posts like yesterday!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)