Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Soo ready to go back to work...

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:25 PM
  • 6 Replies
I love my kids. This is number 3 for me! I have been on maternity leave for 3 weeks. I still have 4 more weeks left. I love the time spent with my kids, I love spending time with my husband. But my kids are super naughty lately and my husband is driving me crazy! My newborn is so precious and I love her to pieces. I hate missing them grow up But I miss my friends at work and taking care of patients. Its funny because with my first I had 12 weeks off and cried like a baby going back to work. With my 2nd I had only 9 weeks off and I was sad but I made it through my first day with no problems. I know ill be sad when my 4 weeks are up but I feel ready...

On another point, I make more money then my hubby and I need to make money to keep up on the bills. If only the bills could freeze while I'm off work I would enjoy my maternity leave a whole lot more!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Josie_P
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Same! My daughter was born two days ago and I have 8 weeks off but I'm already antsy to go back to work!

mestiza_07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:28 PM
I'm soo glad I'm not the only one...I feel kinda bad just feeling this way.

Quoting Josie_P:

Same! My daughter was born two days ago and I have 8 weeks off but I'm already antsy to go back to work!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmeeso
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I am soooo ready to get back to work. What's harder is finding something that fits my schedule. There are no Human Resource jobs that will work for now. *sigh*

Josie_P
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Me too :/ DH's mom has already called me crazy. It's not like we don't our kiddos, we just love working too!

Quoting mestiza_07:

Quoting Josie_P:

mestiza_07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:34 PM
That is soo true! My husband has called me crazy a few times. I think I'm driving him nuts too...lol.

Quoting Josie_P:

Me too :/ DH's mom has already called me crazy. It's not like we don't our kiddos, we just love working too!

Quoting mestiza_07:

Quoting Josie_P:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mestiza_07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww...hugs. I hope you find something soon!

Quoting cmeeso:

I am soooo ready to get back to work. What's harder is finding something that fits my schedule. There are no Human Resource jobs that will work for now. *sigh*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN