Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sometimes; I don't give my ex boyfriend enough credit as a father.

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Replies (11-15):
Rachy-n-Kenni
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:32 AM

He does. He'd bend over backwards for her, and even for me. When I was hospitalized last July; the second he was told, he called my mom and told her that if she needed him to take Kennadie, let him know and he'll call off work to come get her. The same went for when I came home. I have a tendency to dwell on the stupid little mistakes he's made as a parent and forget to actually give him the credit he deserves for the good job he's doing.

Quoting bustybee:

shes cute :)

I want to ask about your statement though. does he do enough to deserve credit?

Rachy-n-Kenni
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Hahahaha! I like that! She does look exactly like him. Only parts of me she has is her hair color; eye color/shape, her slightly  tanner skin tone and her forever long legs. Everything else is him. I tell him he could never deny her-- she's him all the way.  I remember my own father being told the same thing since I look exactly like him as well.

Quoting tifbrown:

Oh my goodness, did he poop her right out?! Haha sorry I say that about my oldest daughter who looks just like her daddy. Those a great pics, they look very happy.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on May. 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

that makes me happy, I'm glad that you have a good ex, instead of a bad one :)

Quoting Rachy-n-Kenni:

He does. He'd bend over backwards for her, and even for me. When I was hospitalized last July; the second he was told, he called my mom and told her that if she needed him to take Kennadie, let him know and he'll call off work to come get her. The same went for when I came home. I have a tendency to dwell on the stupid little mistakes he's made as a parent and forget to actually give him the credit he deserves for the good job he's doing.

Quoting bustybee:

shes cute :)

I want to ask about your statement though. does he do enough to deserve credit?

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:56 AM
She is beautiful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachy-n-Kenni
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Thank you very much.

Quoting lovelove211:

She is beautiful

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)