Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Was at Walmart and...*edit*

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM
  • 105 Replies
6 moms liked this
Saw this mom pushing her baby (like 2 months old) in the stroller. He was crying and she acted like she didn't give a damn. He cried for so long! I was literally about to say something to her like "do something!" poor baby!! she was slowly just walking around and occasionally telling him to be quiet. Wtf.

I absolutely HATE parents who do this. It breaks my heart to pieces :(:(

*edit* obviously babies cry. But
Damn! Pick up your baby if he's crying hysterically. Don't just stare at him or say be quiet like he's know wtf your saying.

And I did mind my own business. I didn't say anything to her. I wanted to though! Idc if don't know what to do. Pick the baby up and TRY. She was just walking aroun like nothing was going on. Babies cry for a reason!!! I can't say that enough.

Be a mother and take care if your babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicki1018
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:23 AM
:-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dbush0584
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:23 AM
My dd cries every time she doesn't get her way...if shes crying at the store I tell her to stop or she'll be in trouble. Then I ignore the whining and keep doing what I do. You dont know everyones story
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyajay
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:24 AM
I hate that!! Poor baby it's so sad. Usually I'll comment in it like oh that poor baby has been cryin so long his mommy is ignoring him or your mommy is ignoring you poor baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Oh please.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:24 AM
4 moms liked this

I've seen that a few times...it disgusts me.  I think there has to be something seriously wrong with the parent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:25 AM
2 moms liked this
Maybe it has colic and there is nothing she can do? Idk
Keeely07
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Uhm excuse me this is a newborn I'm talking about!! The baby was clearly crying for a reason and he doesn't fucking understand "be quiet" I wasnt upset about hearing him cry I was mad Bc she wasn't doing anything to HELP him. And it was the kinda cry like he had been crying for awhile.

Quoting dbush0584:

My dd cries every time she doesn't get her way...if shes crying at the store I tell her to stop or she'll be in trouble. Then I ignore the whining and keep doing what I do. You dont know everyones story

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:26 AM
6 moms liked this

Quoting dbush0584:

Right, because a two month old is really just "whining."  God some two month olds can be such drama queens!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe she had just put the baby in the stroller? I know my little girl would scream bloody murder when I put her in the stroller. She would settle down when she relaized she wasn't getting her way. Lord you can't carry them 24/7.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)