Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Was at Walmart and...*edit*

Posted by   + Show Post
Saw this mom pushing her baby (like 2 months old) in the stroller. He was crying and she acted like she didn't give a damn. He cried for so long! I was literally about to say something to her like "do something!" poor baby!! she was slowly just walking around and occasionally telling him to be quiet. Wtf.

I absolutely HATE parents who do this. It breaks my heart to pieces :(:(

*edit* obviously babies cry. But
Damn! Pick up your baby if he's crying hysterically. Don't just stare at him or say be quiet like he's know wtf your saying.

And I did mind my own business. I didn't say anything to her. I wanted to though! Idc if don't know what to do. Pick the baby up and TRY. She was just walking aroun like nothing was going on. Babies cry for a reason!!! I can't say that enough.

Be a mother and take care if your babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
britni11
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Quoting dbush0584:

My dd cries every time she doesn't get her way...if shes crying at the store I tell her to stop or she'll be in trouble. Then I ignore the whining and keep doing what I do. You dont know everyones story

The difference is the baby was two mos not a toddler throwing a fit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:27 AM
A 2month old .....

Quoting dbush0584:

My dd cries every time she doesn't get her way...if shes crying at the store I tell her to stop or she'll be in trouble. Then I ignore the whining and keep doing what I do. You dont know everyones story
Keeely07
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:27 AM
Idk about anyone else but sometimes I can kinda tell when a baby is hungry by their cry? Idk he seemed hungry. She could have at least picked him up. He was a newborn!

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe it has colic and there is nothing she can do? Idk

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluv2meow

I would never put a two month old in a stroller?

Keeely07
Thank you.

Quoting britni11:

Quoting dbush0584:

The difference is the baby was two mos not a toddler throwing a fit.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keeely07
He was in the carseat...travel system

Quoting iluv2meow:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:28 AM
It's Walmart.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Maybe the baby has colic and she took the baby there for the walk? Idk my babies were always in a sling. I know of people who use the stroller and just walk and walk. Eh bothers be too
iluv2meow
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:29 AM

oh ok well i would never take a stroller in wal mart anyhow considering I cant walk out of that store with only a FEW items. I would need a whole shopping cart LOL

Quoting Keeely07:

He was in the carseat...travel system

Quoting iluv2meow:

CheesyKitty
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Um colic, hunger, hates car seats, over tired?

Sometimes there is nothing she CAN do. What if she bfs but doesn't want to in public, what it it wasn't her baby? Maybe her friends kid and she has no clue?

I say mind your own. What is up with CMers stalking people through stores?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)