Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Was at Walmart and...*edit*

Posted by   + Show Post
Saw this mom pushing her baby (like 2 months old) in the stroller. He was crying and she acted like she didn't give a damn. He cried for so long! I was literally about to say something to her like "do something!" poor baby!! she was slowly just walking around and occasionally telling him to be quiet. Wtf.

I absolutely HATE parents who do this. It breaks my heart to pieces :(:(

*edit* obviously babies cry. But
Damn! Pick up your baby if he's crying hysterically. Don't just stare at him or say be quiet like he's know wtf your saying.

And I did mind my own business. I didn't say anything to her. I wanted to though! Idc if don't know what to do. Pick the baby up and TRY. She was just walking aroun like nothing was going on. Babies cry for a reason!!! I can't say that enough.

Be a mother and take care if your babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
Keeely07
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Exactly. It makes me wonder what goes on behind close doors. It makes me wonder do they even have a heart. Take care of the baby! Ah! Poor thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've seen that a few times...it disgusts me.  I think there has to be something seriously wrong with the parent.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VioletSpirit
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:30 AM
I did similar things when my kids were about that age, but they were usually in my arms and I had already tried everything. However, I tried to go outside if it wasn't too cold, too hot or rainy. In those situations, I waited near the entrance until my cab showed up. I usually got understanding looks and some advice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keeely07
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Who said ANYTHING about stalking! I could HEAR him cryin from isles away!!

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Um colic, hunger, hates car seats, over tired?

Sometimes there is nothing she CAN do. What if she bfs but doesn't want to in public, what it it wasn't her baby? Maybe her friends kid and she has no clue?

I say mind your own. What is up with CMers stalking people through stores?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xXxLillithxXx
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:31 AM

I hate walmart. Always having to wonder if that woman behind you is planning to run home and bitch on CM about how you parent the kids you gave birth to. Oh wait...they don't need to run home now they can just pull out their phones and "o-m-g" as we call it. Lol

AnastasiaKorsh
1 mom liked this
Babies cry, it happens. You have no idea why he was crying, nor if mom know how to deal with it. Myob.
Keeely07
Difference is you tried to help your baby :) I've been there. This lady didn't even seem to care.

Quoting VioletSpirit:

I did similar things when my kids were about that age, but they were usually in my arms and I had already tried everything. However, I tried to go outside if it wasn't too cold, too hot or rainy. In those situations, I waited near the entrance until my cab showed up. I usually got understanding looks and some advice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:33 AM
Or maybe the baby has been crying all day and they needed a break to get some groceries. God forbid you ever let your baby cry at all. Cater to their every little cry. That will keep your sanity intact. My daughter had colic. She cried no matter what the fuck I did. Am I heartless too? How dare I ever let her get colic!

Quoting Keeely07:

Exactly. It makes me wonder what goes on behind close doors. It makes me wonder do they even have a heart. Take care of the baby! Ah! Poor thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've seen that a few times...it disgusts me.  I think there has to be something seriously wrong with the parent.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheesyKitty
by Cm Addict on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:35 AM
If you were aisles away, how did you know how fast she was walking or that she was only occasionally talking to him.

What I'm saying is we all were/are Mommas and hate being judged, so why so quick to judge?

Quoting Keeely07:

Who said ANYTHING about stalking! I could HEAR him cryin from isles away!!

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Um colic, hunger, hates car seats, over tired?

Sometimes there is nothing she CAN do. What if she bfs but doesn't want to in public, what it it wasn't her baby? Maybe her friends kid and she has no clue?

I say mind your own. What is up with CMers stalking people through stores?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeeDee_28
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Quoting dbush0584:

My dd cries every time she doesn't get her way...if shes crying at the store I tell her to stop or she'll be in trouble. Then I ignore the whining and keep doing what I do. You dont know everyones story

This!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:36 AM

You are the type of person that would give me dirty looks. My DS had a condition no matter if I was holding him or him a travel system he'd cry till he couldn't cry any more. I'd go through a pack of diapers, kept trying to feed him and I mean I tried EVERYTHING took him to doctors nothing wrong with him he'd just cry and cry. Please tell me what would of you done in my shoes? After awhile carrying a crying baby around not knowing what was wrong drove me nuts so I'd walk around stores just to relax and hope he'd fall a sleep.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)