Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was at Walmart and...*edit*

Posted by   + Show Post
Saw this mom pushing her baby (like 2 months old) in the stroller. He was crying and she acted like she didn't give a damn. He cried for so long! I was literally about to say something to her like "do something!" poor baby!! she was slowly just walking around and occasionally telling him to be quiet. Wtf.

I absolutely HATE parents who do this. It breaks my heart to pieces :(:(

*edit* obviously babies cry. But
Damn! Pick up your baby if he's crying hysterically. Don't just stare at him or say be quiet like he's know wtf your saying.

And I did mind my own business. I didn't say anything to her. I wanted to though! Idc if don't know what to do. Pick the baby up and TRY. She was just walking aroun like nothing was going on. Babies cry for a reason!!! I can't say that enough.

Be a mother and take care if your babies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Replies (31-40):
Keeely07
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:36 AM
My first had colic but I never let her cry like that. I would have at least done something esp at such a young age.

Quoting ColieO:

Or maybe the baby has been crying all day and they needed a break to get some groceries. God forbid you ever let your baby cry at all. Cater to their every little cry. That will keep your sanity intact. My daughter had colic. She cried no matter what the fuck I did. Am I heartless too? How dare I ever let her get colic!

Quoting Keeely07:

Exactly. It makes me wonder what goes on behind close doors. It makes me wonder do they even have a heart. Take care of the baby! Ah! Poor thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've seen that a few times...it disgusts me.  I think there has to be something seriously wrong with the parent.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
llanib
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Assumptions turn into opinions and this is whats wrong with people! Always "assuming" and then want to throw in their little opinions of what they would or wouldn't do! America MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!! we're always worried about what the next person is doing!!!!

Keeely07
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:38 AM
I was in the veggie area. I wasn't stalking. And I'm judging Bc she clearly looked like she didn't give a damn.

Quoting CheesyKitty:

If you were aisles away, how did you know how fast she was walking or that she was only occasionally talking to him.

What I'm saying is we all were/are Mommas and hate being judged, so why so quick to judge?

Quoting Keeely07:

Who said ANYTHING about stalking! I could HEAR him cryin from isles away!!

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Um colic, hunger, hates car seats, over tired?

Sometimes there is nothing she CAN do. What if she bfs but doesn't want to in public, what it it wasn't her baby? Maybe her friends kid and she has no clue?

I say mind your own. What is up with CMers stalking people through stores?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:38 AM
From Walmart not a shocker
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keeely07
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:39 AM
I'm worried about their kids well being. Whatever.

Quoting llanib:

Assumptions turn into opinions and this is whats wrong with people! Always "assuming" and then want to throw in their little opinions of what they would or wouldn't do! America MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!! we're always worried about what the next person is doing!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:39 AM
What exactly would you do? Kiss it better? I'm having a hard time believing you've dealt with colic.

Quoting Keeely07:

My first had colic but I never let her cry like that. I would have at least done something esp at such a young age.

Quoting ColieO:

Or maybe the baby has been crying all day and they needed a break to get some groceries. God forbid you ever let your baby cry at all. Cater to their every little cry. That will keep your sanity intact. My daughter had colic. She cried no matter what the fuck I did. Am I heartless too? How dare I ever let her get colic!

Quoting Keeely07:

Exactly. It makes me wonder what goes on behind close doors. It makes me wonder do they even have a heart. Take care of the baby! Ah! Poor thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've seen that a few times...it disgusts me.  I think there has to be something seriously wrong with the parent.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VioletSpirit
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:39 AM
True. Maybe she didn't know what to do. My dh was like that at home. If the baby cried and he tried everything, he would put the baby in it's carrier, put the carrier in the stroller and go walking around hoping that the motion would soothe the baby to sleep, it would seem like he was was uncaring when in reality he wasn't. He just didn't know what else to do.
Then again, maybe she really didn't care.

Quoting Keeely07:

Difference is you tried to help your baby :) I've been there. This lady didn't even seem to care.

Quoting VioletSpirit:

I did similar things when my kids were about that age, but they were usually in my arms and I had already tried everything. However, I tried to go outside if it wasn't too cold, too hot or rainy. In those situations, I waited near the entrance until my cab showed up. I usually got understanding looks and some advice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheesyKitty
by Cm Addict on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I bet I look like I don't give a damn either after a couple nights of no sleep.

But whatever you are a prefect mother, who had a colicky baby but still thinks babies cry "for a reason".

Quoting Keeely07:

I was in the veggie area. I wasn't stalking. And I'm judging Bc she clearly looked like she didn't give a damn.

Quoting CheesyKitty:

If you were aisles away, how did you know how fast she was walking or that she was only occasionally talking to him.

What I'm saying is we all were/are Mommas and hate being judged, so why so quick to judge?

Quoting Keeely07:

Who said ANYTHING about stalking! I could HEAR him cryin from isles away!!

Quoting CheesyKitty:

Um colic, hunger, hates car seats, over tired?

Sometimes there is nothing she CAN do. What if she bfs but doesn't want to in public, what it it wasn't her baby? Maybe her friends kid and she has no clue?

I say mind your own. What is up with CMers stalking people through stores?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MilfShake26
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:41 AM
This is why I babywear. But hey at least she wasn't screaming at her 2 month old
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keeely07
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Haha! Yes I did. She cried about everything. My son is total opposite and doesn't do what she did. I went to the dr for her for everything...they said he had acid reflux or problems with formula. No it was just colic. We did whatever we needed to try to calm her down. It wasn't all day but she still had it.

Quoting ColieO:

What exactly would you do? Kiss it better? I'm having a hard time believing you've dealt with colic.

Quoting Keeely07:

Quoting ColieO:

Quoting Keeely07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured