Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

husband hit me EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband just punched me in the head Bc hes missing a Dvd. Wtf! Fuck this! I'm done.

I called the cops, 8 showed up and NOT ONE spoke English. A few officers in housing showed up and the command was involved and DH didnt have to leave. They wanted me to go stay with friends. I dont have any family I can go to, no money and as of now Im still with him putting money aside so I can leave. We are not talking but he is sorry. I just cant forgive him. He is sleeping on the couch while I sleep in a locked room with the kids. As soon as I have money I am gone....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:32 AM
They don't speak English.

Quoting cassie19831:

Doesn't matter where you are cops still care if a man hits a woman. And like another person said why if OP in mobile do your posts not say mobile? Just a question. Call the actual cops if this is a true post. Instead of dealing on here do not go and fight with him. Press charges and show your children what Is not acceptable for a man to do. If you have sons or daughters they need to see abusers are punished.

Apologize if you are mobile i don't know much about it

cassie19831
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Anywhere will have a translator. I guarantee that. Call and tell them you are American.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cassie19831:

Doesn't matter where you are cops still care if a man hits a woman. And like another person said why if OP in mobile do your posts not say mobile? Just a question. Call the actual cops if this is a true post. Instead of dealing on here do not go and fight with him. Press charges and show your children what Is not acceptable for a man to do. If you have sons or daughters they need to see abusers are punished.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:34 AM
I'm mobile and don't care y it isn't saying mobile. My kids r 3 and 5. They don't need to know what is going on....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cassie19831:

Avitar
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:34 AM

You have to decide how much more you can deal with, It sounds like you are fed up. I had to be slick about how I left my abuser. I packed an emergency bag because I know on night it would get bad. It did. I got so sick of it that one day while he was at work I called a D.V. Shelter to see if there was space for me and my son, there was, I took my emergency bag my baby and left. I filed a restraining order. I ended up getting full sole and permanent custody of our son, even with no job. A 5 year restraining order, too, with supervised visits once a week. It is only hard to do this emotionally, the rest is easy. I wish you the best. The shelter helped me get into transitional housing and then section 8. You don't have to ever feel stuck, abuse is not your heart's desire.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea I know this. Hes tried it. It didn't help. I don't know what to do.

Quoting Avitar:

Talking and hitting are two diffrent things, He crossed the line. He needs anger management!.. not to hit you, love.

Quoting Anonymous:

He has a bad temper and I mouthed off to him. Bad mistake...

Quoting Avitar:

Press charges, he needs to learn to keep his hands to him self. What the heck made him go from hoping he can go out with you to punching you??  WTFH??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:37 AM
1 mom liked this
are you serious?! THERE IS NO SAVING A MARRIAGE WHEN HE HAS HIT YOU. Dumbass.

Quoting Tinabee88:

Don't get a restraining order until you're absolutely ready to leave. If you want to save your marriage go to couples counseling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:38 AM
If it were that easy id go. Do u wanna send me 1000 for our plane tickets back to the states?????

Quoting princess8228:

Lol why wouldn't she just leave his ass? Did you see her other post on her leaving her kid's with him,because he won't hurt them. Really? I'm sure she thought the same thing about her ass, now looked she's getting clocked upside the head by his dumb ass!

Quoting and....:

Was your FIRST thought--(after you recovered from......well, never mind...lemme try a little tenderness!)--Call the Cops or this SHIT has to be a troll post because WHO---1. Puts their business out like that & that quickly 2. The comment I posted or 3. This has got to be as routine for the OP as washing her face errrr day? This is RE-DONK-ULOUS!

Quoting princess8228:

Well said! I was wondering that myself? Why would somebody be on CM after getting hit in the head by thier husband? Really?????

Quoting and....:

Your HUSBAND just MOLLYWHOPPED you upside your HEAD over a DVD and YOU GET ON THE COMPUTER? REALLY!??! Well......Didja' go by the fridge and grab an ice pack before you got on the net at least? ONLY on CM.....I get that whole "venting.....support system thing" but there are times, when the BEST support system is a LEFT HOOK  supported by 2 RIGHT HOOKS!

princess8228
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:44 AM

No, because the simple fact is you would probably come here, get a job then send your husband money to come here, then he would be beating your ass here. So hell no i wouldn't send you any money it would be pointless.

Quoting Anonymous:

If it were that easy id go. Do u wanna send me 1000 for our plane tickets back to the states?????

Quoting princess8228:

Lol why wouldn't she just leave his ass? Did you see her other post on her leaving her kid's with him,because he won't hurt them. Really? I'm sure she thought the same thing about her ass, now looked she's getting clocked upside the head by his dumb ass!

Quoting and....:

Was your FIRST thought--(after you recovered from......well, never mind...lemme try a little tenderness!)--Call the Cops or this SHIT has to be a troll post because WHO---1. Puts their business out like that & that quickly 2. The comment I posted or 3. This has got to be as routine for the OP as washing her face errrr day? This is RE-DONK-ULOUS!

Quoting princess8228:

Well said! I was wondering that myself? Why would somebody be on CM after getting hit in the head by thier husband? Really?????

Quoting and....:

Your HUSBAND just MOLLYWHOPPED you upside your HEAD over a DVD and YOU GET ON THE COMPUTER? REALLY!??! Well......Didja' go by the fridge and grab an ice pack before you got on the net at least? ONLY on CM.....I get that whole "venting.....support system thing" but there are times, when the BEST support system is a LEFT HOOK  supported by 2 RIGHT HOOKS!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:48 AM
Yeas thats exactly it.....shut up if u r not gonna make any sense.
Quoting princess8228:

No, because the simple fact is you would probably come here, get a job then send your husband money to come here, then he would be beating your ass here. So hell no i wouldn't send you any money it would be pointless.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting princess8228:

Quoting and....:

Quoting princess8228:

Quoting and....:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:50 AM
Btw my husband is military. He doesn't need my money......if he wants to leave he can.

Quoting princess8228:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting princess8228:

Quoting and....:

Quoting princess8228:

Quoting and....:

princess8228
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:53 AM

I don't by your bs story at all! Who puts on a website that their husband just punched them in the head over a damn DVD come on really??? And the first thing you do is NOT run to to police but run and get on cafemom and tell the whole world what just happen to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeas thats exactly it.....shut up if u r not gonna make any sense.
Quoting princess8228:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting princess8228:

Quoting and....:

Quoting princess8228:

Quoting and....:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN