Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

husband hit me EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband just punched me in the head Bc hes missing a Dvd. Wtf! Fuck this! I'm done.

I called the cops, 8 showed up and NOT ONE spoke English. A few officers in housing showed up and the command was involved and DH didnt have to leave. They wanted me to go stay with friends. I dont have any family I can go to, no money and as of now Im still with him putting money aside so I can leave. We are not talking but he is sorry. I just cant forgive him. He is sleeping on the couch while I sleep in a locked room with the kids. As soon as I have money I am gone....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Replies (161-170):
marinenonstop
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Whatever..I gave you two shelters you can take ur kids and go to..im done because you're seriously too emotional to stop being insulting. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well we live in bayamon, only place i see english speaking cops is fort buchanon.

Quoting marinenonstop:

calm down i'm not calling you a liar...even now with the whole ticket thing i'm beginning to wonder...I don't know who you are encountering butvim relling youv your experiences are not typical. They are not common occurrences. Heck my brothes bff is a cop in Ponce and he speaks fluent English. Your nsking generalizations and all i'm doing is saying its not common.

Quoting Anonymous:

yea they knew. everyone and their momma speaks english here but the cops not so much. we have gotten out of tickets and all bc they couldnt speak a lick of english. I have no reason to lie about it!

Quoting marinenonstop:

Did you tell them you don't speak Spanish..and again it is rare you will find a civil service worker that doesn't speak English. my brother was born and raised in pr. as a paramedic he knows English..his wife is a high school English language teacher which is mandatory for grades 8 and up. Ive called the EMS in Pr when I was 12 and my Spanish was at its worste and said.."ughhhhhh do you speak English?" And the respinse was, "yes? How can I help you".

Quoting Anonymous:

Not one did. The gate security is fluent and they couldnt get anyone who spoke english. this was at 2 am....im sure the english speaking ones just were not on duty?

Quoting marinenonstop:

Calm down there cowboy..I didnt say she is lying. In another reply she said the coos..add in all don't speak English..that's a false statement. If she would've told them to send a cop that spoke they would have. Is actually rare that a civil service worker in poor doesn't speak English.

Quoting and....:

This heffa is LIVING PROOF---A LIE DON'T CARE who TELLIT"! *8* cops showed up and NOT a ONE spoke english-----ugh!

Quoting marinenonstop:

Whats ur husbands rank....and also i'm Puerto Rican..I live in the states but I have a house in pr..and my brother lives and works as a paramedic over there. Stop saying Pr is assed backwards and the cops dont speak English. I understand you're upset but you're being offensive to my culture.

Quoting Anonymous:

It wouldnt help. We are on military land. Its not the cops jurisdiction. And the command stuck by dhs side bc everything gets brushed aside with them.

Quoting marinenonstop:

They sided with your dh????? Call 911 and tell them u need an English speaking officer.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I cant call 911. I have a cell phone based out of SC. The gate security called 911 from their landline phone at the gate. Which is PR. SO they sent PR speaking police....

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously??? im having a hard time believing that they knew you didn't speak spanish and they still sent eight cops that were Spanish speaking only. That's hard to believe.

Quoting Anonymous:

yea they knew. everyone and their momma speaks english here but the cops not so much. we have gotten out of tickets and all bc they couldnt speak a lick of english. I have no reason to lie about it!

Quoting marinenonstop:

Did you tell them you don't speak Spanish..and again it is rare you will find a civil service worker that doesn't speak English. my brother was born and raised in pr. as a paramedic he knows English..his wife is a high school English language teacher which is mandatory for grades 8 and up. Ive called the EMS in Pr when I was 12 and my Spanish was at its worste and said.."ughhhhhh do you speak English?" And the respinse was, "yes? How can I help you".

Quoting Anonymous:

Not one did. The gate security is fluent and they couldnt get anyone who spoke english. this was at 2 am....im sure the english speaking ones just were not on duty?

Quoting marinenonstop:

Calm down there cowboy..I didnt say she is lying. In another reply she said the coos..add in all don't speak English..that's a false statement. If she would've told them to send a cop that spoke they would have. Is actually rare that a civil service worker in poor doesn't speak English.

Quoting and....:

This heffa is LIVING PROOF---A LIE DON'T CARE who TELLIT"! *8* cops showed up and NOT a ONE spoke english-----ugh!

Quoting marinenonstop:

Whats ur husbands rank....and also i'm Puerto Rican..I live in the states but I have a house in pr..and my brother lives and works as a paramedic over there. Stop saying Pr is assed backwards and the cops dont speak English. I understand you're upset but you're being offensive to my culture.

Quoting Anonymous:

It wouldnt help. We are on military land. Its not the cops jurisdiction. And the command stuck by dhs side bc everything gets brushed aside with them.

Quoting marinenonstop:

They sided with your dh????? Call 911 and tell them u need an English speaking officer.

and....
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Good--I know enuff people as is so...Back at cha' the thing is........STOP trying to play the victim. Your actions and your frequent posts at the time of this "cranial check" and after say this is not new....And there is NOTHING on CM that could shake my sense of calm so you can miss me with that shit...This shit you came up with--reeks of I need some ATTENTION and it quite frankly is an insult to actual DV victims! But this saga you've created  and the bullshit that has/is ensuing has become repugnant and boring........So Good luck getting outta P.R. the foremost non-English speaking joint in the world!

Quoting Anonymous:

look, i dont know you and not trying to. but really would it kill you to stop being so nasty to me. wtf did i do to you? im not lying, i have no reason to. i originally came on here for someone to talk to. im not bothering your daily life by posting this so can you please just calm down? i dont need this right now, i need a friend. I am a fuked up person who has anxiety issues and depression and just NEED A FRIEND. I thought dh could do that for me but obviously NOT!

Quoting and....:

Umm-huh yeah. Lucky...That's the ticket. **yawn

Quoting Anonymous:

then you were luckier than i was i guess.

Quoting and....:

Yeah--Been there 3 times. Had a helluva time finding someone who DIDN'T speak english.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have the kids with me bc now dh knows I plan to leave him and I dont want to risk him taking the kids when Im sleeping. I didnt lie about a thing. Im not on here asking for anything, I just am updating bc I had many messages from people wondering what happened. And NO NOT ONE cops spoke English. You ever been to PR? Come here, you will see......Im not pathetic where I have to LIE!

Quoting and....:

Why you got the kids LOCKED in the room with you? When you pulled a "Flo-Jo" the other day, you left the kids, said he would NOT hurt them. And BTW.....REALLY--c'mon...c'mon......NOT A ONE......NOT A ONE police officer in P.R. spoke english? Did you show'em that knot upside your head? And JUST EXACTLY when did you call the cops cause you was on the phone locked in the car ARGUING with a cuppla us @ 4 in the mornin' the night of the MOLLWHOPPIN'! Girl, TELL THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL! You got me singing a song my mama taught me, it goes a lil'sumn' like this (hum along with me!): Liar-Liar pants on fire! ..boom shake-shake-shake the room!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I guess they think Im bored and need attention? Ughhh at this point I dont even care what they thing. I know they truth.

Quoting Lauren0305:

I didn't read through the replies but don't worry about what they think if someone hasn't been in that kind of situation they just have a hard time believing that not all cops are good and not all cops know who the victim truly is. But I believe you bc I've been there and I know other woman have too, I've also had to lock myself in my room with my kids bc I was terrified and knew the cops wouldn't do anything to help bc of who was on the lease and I was afraid he would make something up and they'd arrest us both. I don't know about them not speaking English if that's what they're not believing but I don't see why you would make it up.

Quoting Anonymous:

im so sorry for what you have been through. im glad you at least understand what im going through bc no one else wants to even believe me.

Quoting Anonymous:

ugh I hate cops I really do I'm sorry if any of you are one or are married to one. but I've never had good experiences with police I was in an abusive relationship and had to call the cops a few times and guess what never once did they help. One time they told me they can't make him leave bc he was on the lease this was after he broke into my apartment at 3 am trying to take my daughter and threatening to kill me. I called 911 and said he's threatening to kill me and the cops gett there and try to act like I never said that but as soon as I said  I guess I'll just have to get a copy of the 911 call they changed their tune. Also I was arrested the night my ex husband broke my shoulder bc as soon as he knew he broke it he called the cops saying I was attacking him so he could say he broke it in self defence. I couldn't get off the ground and the damn cop thought I was pretending so i wouldn't get arrested he didn't even want me to go to the hospital. Well my shoulder was shattered and required surgery to fix it so I have metal plates and screws in my arm now and it is permantly damaged bc I didn't have insurance at the time to get physical therapy.

I'm so sorry for you,PLEASE find a domestic abuse shelter and go there as soon as you can leave without him knowing. They can help you and you need to get out before things get a thousand times worse.

Avitar
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Oh, I see. Perhaps, not all groups have the option button to post anonymously. Smart, all we need is him reading your posts, huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

I only did it here bc I could be anonymous.

Quoting Avitar:

I forgot to mention this. I think you would have gotten better and more supportive replies if you had posted this one a group relating to your issues."Confessions" is not it.. You did nothing to confess about. He should be confessing. People are making snide remarks, calculating,judging, and not helping you much. I would repost it,and call it a spinoff. that way the more suppotive sight can help you and review the post on here. It seems like you have to defend your self even here, That sucks! It's up to you though, momma.:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 2, 2012 at 1:40 AM
You just said that they the police knew you didnt speak English cause you told them..now the gate called? And Pr is part of the us..cell phones are zoned from toers and they have 911 in pr. Had you called you would get 911 in Pr not SC.

Quoting Anonymous:

I cant call 911. I have a cell phone based out of SC. The gate security called 911 from their landline phone at the gate. Which is PR. SO they sent PR speaking police....

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously??? im having a hard time believing that they knew you didn't speak spanish and they still sent eight cops that were Spanish speaking only. That's hard to believe.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting marinenonstop:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting marinenonstop:

Quoting and....:

Quoting marinenonstop:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting marinenonstop:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Im done commenting. I have pics on my phone of the bruises and other shit. This is not the first time its happened and Im a moron for staying but Im human. I make mistakes. If you dont believe me fine. I totally get it. Sorry to waste your time. Im not trying to be a victim. I know what I got myself into and I stayed. I dont want sympathy. Just needed to vent.

Quoting and....:

Good--I know enuff people as is so...Back at cha' the thing is........STOP trying to play the victim. Your actions and your frequent posts at the time of this "cranial check" and after say this is not new....And there is NOTHING on CM that could shake my sense of calm so you can miss me with that shit...This shit you came up with--reeks of I need some ATTENTION and it quite frankly is an insult to actual DV victims! But this saga you've created  and the bullshit that has/is ensuing has become repugnant and boring........So Good luck getting outta P.R. the foremost non-English speaking joint in the world!

Quoting Anonymous:

look, i dont know you and not trying to. but really would it kill you to stop being so nasty to me. wtf did i do to you? im not lying, i have no reason to. i originally came on here for someone to talk to. im not bothering your daily life by posting this so can you please just calm down? i dont need this right now, i need a friend. I am a fuked up person who has anxiety issues and depression and just NEED A FRIEND. I thought dh could do that for me but obviously NOT!

Quoting and....:

Umm-huh yeah. Lucky...That's the ticket. **yawn

Quoting Anonymous:

then you were luckier than i was i guess.

Quoting and....:

Yeah--Been there 3 times. Had a helluva time finding someone who DIDN'T speak english.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have the kids with me bc now dh knows I plan to leave him and I dont want to risk him taking the kids when Im sleeping. I didnt lie about a thing. Im not on here asking for anything, I just am updating bc I had many messages from people wondering what happened. And NO NOT ONE cops spoke English. You ever been to PR? Come here, you will see......Im not pathetic where I have to LIE!

Quoting and....:

Why you got the kids LOCKED in the room with you? When you pulled a "Flo-Jo" the other day, you left the kids, said he would NOT hurt them. And BTW.....REALLY--c'mon...c'mon......NOT A ONE......NOT A ONE police officer in P.R. spoke english? Did you show'em that knot upside your head? And JUST EXACTLY when did you call the cops cause you was on the phone locked in the car ARGUING with a cuppla us @ 4 in the mornin' the night of the MOLLWHOPPIN'! Girl, TELL THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL! You got me singing a song my mama taught me, it goes a lil'sumn' like this (hum along with me!): Liar-Liar pants on fire! ..boom shake-shake-shake the room!

Lauren0305
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:41 AM

exactly maybe try another group and don't worry about being anon. I wasn't even sure why I put mine as anon in the first reply. Stay strong and get away as soon as you can. worry about that first the rest will work itself out trust me I thought there was no way out for me bc I had no where to go but it did work out. you and your kids safety comes first.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess they think Im bored and need attention? Ughhh at this point I dont even care what they thing. I know they truth.

Quoting Lauren0305:

I didn't read through the replies but don't worry about what they think if someone hasn't been in that kind of situation they just have a hard time believing that not all cops are good and not all cops know who the victim truly is. But I believe you bc I've been there and I know other woman have too, I've also had to lock myself in my room with my kids bc I was terrified and knew the cops wouldn't do anything to help bc of who was on the lease and I was afraid he would make something up and they'd arrest us both. I don't know about them not speaking English if that's what they're not believing but I don't see why you would make it up.

Quoting Anonymous:

im so sorry for what you have been through. im glad you at least understand what im going through bc no one else wants to even believe me.

Quoting Anonymous:

ugh I hate cops I really do I'm sorry if any of you are one or are married to one. but I've never had good experiences with police I was in an abusive relationship and had to call the cops a few times and guess what never once did they help. One time they told me they can't make him leave bc he was on the lease this was after he broke into my apartment at 3 am trying to take my daughter and threatening to kill me. I called 911 and said he's threatening to kill me and the cops gett there and try to act like I never said that but as soon as I said  I guess I'll just have to get a copy of the 911 call they changed their tune. Also I was arrested the night my ex husband broke my shoulder bc as soon as he knew he broke it he called the cops saying I was attacking him so he could say he broke it in self defence. I couldn't get off the ground and the damn cop thought I was pretending so i wouldn't get arrested he didn't even want me to go to the hospital. Well my shoulder was shattered and required surgery to fix it so I have metal plates and screws in my arm now and it is permantly damaged bc I didn't have insurance at the time to get physical therapy.

I'm so sorry for you,PLEASE find a domestic abuse shelter and go there as soon as you can leave without him knowing. They can help you and you need to get out before things get a thousand times worse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I have friends on here who I dont want to knoww, also he knows about cafemom. I was trying to be cautious but people just think Im lying.

Quoting Avitar:

Oh, I see. Perhaps, not all groups have the option button to post anonymously. Smart, all we need is him reading your posts, huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

I only did it here bc I could be anonymous.

Quoting Avitar:

I forgot to mention this. I think you would have gotten better and more supportive replies if you had posted this one a group relating to your issues."Confessions" is not it.. You did nothing to confess about. He should be confessing. People are making snide remarks, calculating,judging, and not helping you much. I would repost it,and call it a spinoff. that way the more suppotive sight can help you and review the post on here. It seems like you have to defend your self even here, That sucks! It's up to you though, momma.:)

mittens1113
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I agree but i have been in this situation. We got in a fight and he hit me. Very soon after he went to bed. I then got on here and posted. Only because i needed to tell someone. I needed to get it out. I didnt have anyone to talk to so the next best thing is cafemom. Abuse is enough stress as it is, i dont think your comment was completely nessacary.

Quoting and....:

Your HUSBAND just MOLLYWHOPPED you upside your HEAD over a DVD and YOU GET ON THE COMPUTER? REALLY!??! Well......Didja' go by the fridge and grab an ice pack before you got on the net at least? ONLY on CM.....I get that whole "venting.....support system thing" but there are times, when the BEST support system is a LEFT HOOK  supported by 2 RIGHT HOOKS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured