Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

husband hit me EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband just punched me in the head Bc hes missing a Dvd. Wtf! Fuck this! I'm done.

I called the cops, 8 showed up and NOT ONE spoke English. A few officers in housing showed up and the command was involved and DH didnt have to leave. They wanted me to go stay with friends. I dont have any family I can go to, no money and as of now Im still with him putting money aside so I can leave. We are not talking but he is sorry. I just cant forgive him. He is sleeping on the couch while I sleep in a locked room with the kids. As soon as I have money I am gone....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Replies (171-180):
taina361
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Do u have a smartphone? You should use google translate to communicate next time. Sorry for what you going through if i hadnt brought my dad to tx for vacation i would of totally sent him to get you he lives in quebradilla .

Any likes are greatly appreciated....TY :) www.facebook.com/lisaannsweetdelights

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 1:44 AM

If I call 911 from my cell it goes to SC....Not sure you have tried it before but it goes to the area code. Which is why they say have a land line.....Gate security in my housing have 2 people. One to drive around and one to guard the gate. The guy who came is the one who called the cops.

Quoting Anonymous:

You just said that they the police knew you didnt speak English cause you told them..now the gate called? And Pr is part of the us..cell phones are zoned from toers and they have 911 in pr. Had you called you would get 911 in Pr not SC.

Quoting Anonymous:

I cant call 911. I have a cell phone based out of SC. The gate security called 911 from their landline phone at the gate. Which is PR. SO they sent PR speaking police....

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously??? im having a hard time believing that they knew you didn't speak spanish and they still sent eight cops that were Spanish speaking only. That's hard to believe.

Quoting Anonymous:

yea they knew. everyone and their momma speaks english here but the cops not so much. we have gotten out of tickets and all bc they couldnt speak a lick of english. I have no reason to lie about it!

Quoting marinenonstop:

Did you tell them you don't speak Spanish..and again it is rare you will find a civil service worker that doesn't speak English. my brother was born and raised in pr. as a paramedic he knows English..his wife is a high school English language teacher which is mandatory for grades 8 and up. Ive called the EMS in Pr when I was 12 and my Spanish was at its worste and said.."ughhhhhh do you speak English?" And the respinse was, "yes? How can I help you".

Quoting Anonymous:

Not one did. The gate security is fluent and they couldnt get anyone who spoke english. this was at 2 am....im sure the english speaking ones just were not on duty?

Quoting marinenonstop:

Calm down there cowboy..I didnt say she is lying. In another reply she said the coos..add in all don't speak English..that's a false statement. If she would've told them to send a cop that spoke they would have. Is actually rare that a civil service worker in poor doesn't speak English.

Quoting and....:

This heffa is LIVING PROOF---A LIE DON'T CARE who TELLIT"! *8* cops showed up and NOT a ONE spoke english-----ugh!

Quoting marinenonstop:

Whats ur husbands rank....and also i'm Puerto Rican..I live in the states but I have a house in pr..and my brother lives and works as a paramedic over there. Stop saying Pr is assed backwards and the cops dont speak English. I understand you're upset but you're being offensive to my culture.

Quoting Anonymous:

It wouldnt help. We are on military land. Its not the cops jurisdiction. And the command stuck by dhs side bc everything gets brushed aside with them.

Quoting marinenonstop:

They sided with your dh????? Call 911 and tell them u need an English speaking officer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Yea I have a smart phone but Im stupid when it comes to apps I can use. I will have to look into it. Thank you for the advice.

Quoting taina361:

Do u have a smartphone? You should use google translate to communicate next time. Sorry for what you going through if i hadnt brought my dad to tx for vacation i would of totally sent him to get you he lives in quebradilla .

and....
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:46 AM

SO. ok if that's what you think. But What you eat does NOT make me shit! So.............

Quoting mittens1113:

I agree but i have been in this situation. We got in a fight and he hit me. Very soon after he went to bed. I then got on here and posted. Only because i needed to tell someone. I needed to get it out. I didnt have anyone to talk to so the next best thing is cafemom. Abuse is enough stress as it is, i dont think your comment was completely nessacary.

Quoting and....:

Your HUSBAND just MOLLYWHOPPED you upside your HEAD over a DVD and YOU GET ON THE COMPUTER? REALLY!??! Well......Didja' go by the fridge and grab an ice pack before you got on the net at least? ONLY on CM.....I get that whole "venting.....support system thing" but there are times, when the BEST support system is a LEFT HOOK  supported by 2 RIGHT HOOKS!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on May. 2, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Yes I have tried..my cell phone is ga..and I live in NH and I live in a completely different state and I have called 911 and have gotten where I live now. I also vacationed in Pr and my best friend got thrashed on some rocks at the beach..I called 911 and got Puerto Rico. cell phones are zoned what you're saykng makes no sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

If I call 911 from my cell it goes to SC....Not sure you have tried it before but it goes to the area code. Which is why they say have a land line.....Gate security in my housing have 2 people. One to drive around and one to guard the gate. The guy who came is the one who called the cops.

Quoting Anonymous:

You just said that they the police knew you didnt speak English cause you told them..now the gate called? And Pr is part of the us..cell phones are zoned from toers and they have 911 in pr. Had you called you would get 911 in Pr not SC.

Quoting Anonymous:

I cant call 911. I have a cell phone based out of SC. The gate security called 911 from their landline phone at the gate. Which is PR. SO they sent PR speaking police....

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously??? im having a hard time believing that they knew you didn't speak spanish and they still sent eight cops that were Spanish speaking only. That's hard to believe.

Quoting Anonymous:

yea they knew. everyone and their momma speaks english here but the cops not so much. we have gotten out of tickets and all bc they couldnt speak a lick of english. I have no reason to lie about it!

Quoting marinenonstop:

Did you tell them you don't speak Spanish..and again it is rare you will find a civil service worker that doesn't speak English. my brother was born and raised in pr. as a paramedic he knows English..his wife is a high school English language teacher which is mandatory for grades 8 and up. Ive called the EMS in Pr when I was 12 and my Spanish was at its worste and said.."ughhhhhh do you speak English?" And the respinse was, "yes? How can I help you".

Quoting Anonymous:

Not one did. The gate security is fluent and they couldnt get anyone who spoke english. this was at 2 am....im sure the english speaking ones just were not on duty?

Quoting marinenonstop:

Calm down there cowboy..I didnt say she is lying. In another reply she said the coos..add in all don't speak English..that's a false statement. If she would've told them to send a cop that spoke they would have. Is actually rare that a civil service worker in poor doesn't speak English.

Quoting and....:

This heffa is LIVING PROOF---A LIE DON'T CARE who TELLIT"! *8* cops showed up and NOT a ONE spoke english-----ugh!

Quoting marinenonstop:

Whats ur husbands rank....and also i'm Puerto Rican..I live in the states but I have a house in pr..and my brother lives and works as a paramedic over there. Stop saying Pr is assed backwards and the cops dont speak English. I understand you're upset but you're being offensive to my culture.

Quoting Anonymous:

It wouldnt help. We are on military land. Its not the cops jurisdiction. And the command stuck by dhs side bc everything gets brushed aside with them.

Quoting marinenonstop:

They sided with your dh????? Call 911 and tell them u need an English speaking officer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Oh well in that case I am sorry. I was told I cant use my cell phone here for 911 but Im glad I know I can now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I have tried..my cell phone is ga..and I live in NH and I live in a completely different state and I have called 911 and have gotten where I live now. I also vacationed in Pr and my best friend got thrashed on some rocks at the beach..I called 911 and got Puerto Rico. cell phones are zoned what you're saykng makes no sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting marinenonstop:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting marinenonstop:

Quoting and....:

Quoting marinenonstop:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting marinenonstop:

Avitar
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:51 AM

In that case, I definitly would have done it your way. You have to not give too much energy to negativity, Some people will try to push your buttons in here sometimes. Don't give them that satisfaction. They will fizzle out if you ignore them like a glitch in the system. The more supportive can sift through and see who is about what. Hee hee. Thank goodness for that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have friends on here who I dont want to knoww, also he knows about cafemom. I was trying to be cautious but people just think Im lying.

Quoting Avitar:

Oh, I see. Perhaps, not all groups have the option button to post anonymously. Smart, all we need is him reading your posts, huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

I only did it here bc I could be anonymous.

Quoting Avitar:

I forgot to mention this. I think you would have gotten better and more supportive replies if you had posted this one a group relating to your issues."Confessions" is not it.. You did nothing to confess about. He should be confessing. People are making snide remarks, calculating,judging, and not helping you much. I would repost it,and call it a spinoff. that way the more suppotive sight can help you and review the post on here. It seems like you have to defend your self even here, That sucks! It's up to you though, momma.:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on May. 2, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Mi marido me golpeo en mi Cara..yo quiero ir con mi hijos..

Sounds it out like maredoe gol payo in me CA ra. Jo kero er con me eehos

Means my husband hit me in my face I want to leave with my children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 1:55 AM

You seem so positive. I wish you lived near me bc the vibe you give off is love and caring. Thank you for your advice :)

Quoting Avitar:

In that case, I definitly would have done it your way. You have to not give too much energy to negativity, Some people will try to push your buttons in here sometimes. Don't give them that satisfaction. They will fizzle out if you ignore them like a glitch in the system. The more supportive can sift through and see who is about what. Hee hee. Thank goodness for that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have friends on here who I dont want to knoww, also he knows about cafemom. I was trying to be cautious but people just think Im lying.

Quoting Avitar:

Oh, I see. Perhaps, not all groups have the option button to post anonymously. Smart, all we need is him reading your posts, huh?

Quoting Anonymous:

I only did it here bc I could be anonymous.

Quoting Avitar:

I forgot to mention this. I think you would have gotten better and more supportive replies if you had posted this one a group relating to your issues."Confessions" is not it.. You did nothing to confess about. He should be confessing. People are making snide remarks, calculating,judging, and not helping you much. I would repost it,and call it a spinoff. that way the more suppotive sight can help you and review the post on here. It seems like you have to defend your self even here, That sucks! It's up to you though, momma.:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on May. 2, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Mi.marido es muy peligroso. Tengo meildo.

Means my husband is dangerous. Im scared
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN