Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

husband hit me EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband just punched me in the head Bc hes missing a Dvd. Wtf! Fuck this! I'm done.

I called the cops, 8 showed up and NOT ONE spoke English. A few officers in housing showed up and the command was involved and DH didnt have to leave. They wanted me to go stay with friends. I dont have any family I can go to, no money and as of now Im still with him putting money aside so I can leave. We are not talking but he is sorry. I just cant forgive him. He is sleeping on the couch while I sleep in a locked room with the kids. As soon as I have money I am gone....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:13 AM

Ok....so i have been in that situation. and now, years later, i DARE someone to hit me like that. I was a very meek submissive person. and in safe, comfratable life, i still am. But now, at this point in my life, if smeone were to hit me, or beat me, i cant really honestly say i wouldnt grab a knife and dare the bastard to do it again. 

and....
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but this made me lmao

Girl, you, me & my husband! Dang! 4got to check anon. be4 add reply... oops---my bad! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:15 AM

actually my sisters ex husband beat the shit out of her. but the cops did nothing. he hit her again, they did nothing. she left and he hunted her down and harrassed her at her work and shoved her into a car, they did nothing. it wasnt until she talked to a friend of hers who was a cop that anything was done about it. 

sometimes the system does NOT work. and we cant always trust it. 

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Uh duh. Call the police. Punching in the head is a punishable offense! Call them. Now. He needs to go to jail.

Avitar
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:16 AM

Talking and hitting are two diffrent things, He crossed the line. He needs anger management!.. not to hit you, love.

Quoting Anonymous:

He has a bad temper and I mouthed off to him. Bad mistake...

Quoting Avitar:

Press charges, he needs to learn to keep his hands to him self. What the heck made him go from hoping he can go out with you to punching you??  WTFH??

lhernandez7208
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Lol I'm the anon you quoted

Quoting and....:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but this made me lmao

Girl, you, me & my husband! Dang! 4got to check anon. be4 add reply... oops---my bad! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:18 AM
Yea I know this. Hes tried it. It didn't help. I don't know what to do.

Quoting Avitar:

Talking and hitting are two diffrent things, He crossed the line. He needs anger management!.. not to hit you, love.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Avitar:

Press charges, he needs to learn to keep his hands to him self. What the heck made him go from hoping he can go out with you to punching you??  WTFH??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Sometimes the command will slap him pn the wrist with anger management classes. My ex broke into my apartment through small kitchen window all bloodied while my son ran to his room and I grabbed our daughter then 1 yr old, he pushed me with daughter. Broke my cell phone while i tried to call police. Neighbor called luckily he was arrested. His command was notified and his chief wanted me to let it slide! I didn't, I pressed charges and got 3 year restraining order. We weren't even together when he did this shit! Good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in a foreign country. The police are no good. Were military. I'm calling the command.

Quoting acaisha:

someone as in the police?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sleeping. He wont hurt them. I'm sleeping in the car till someone answers the phone and I can leave

Quoting acaisha:

if you left where are your kids?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:20 AM
there is a casket out back if anyone needs to borrow it...
renijazzysmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Call the military police, the command won't do anything without a police report. which country are you in?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in a foreign country. The police are no good. Were military. I'm calling the command.

Quoting acaisha:

someone as in the police?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sleeping. He wont hurt them. I'm sleeping in the car till someone answers the phone and I can leave

Quoting acaisha:

if you left where are your kids?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Not your mistake, his mistake! You don't deserve to be hit!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Avitar:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)