Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I He has been lieing to me for 6 years....I cannot belive what I just found out *UPDATE*** UPDATE 2*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband has been hiding the fact he was married before ! We have been married for 6 years!!! I'm turning 30 in October and we have two daughters and a son on the way due in august. I found out from a message she sent me on Facebook she told me everything they were married for 2 years right after highschool . She said he left her because she couldn't have children and he didn't want her anymore . I asked him about it and he tried to lie but eventually gave it up. How could he lie about that for so long . His ex wife told me she has been trying to get a hold of him for awhile so he has also been hiding that from me...I'm so sad and hurt. Not about the fact he was married before but that he hid it and lied which means his familys been lying the whole time as well. He says he is sorry , that he was stupid to lie and not tell me ...but I can't stop thinking what else has he not told me or lied about. I feel so stupid . I don't know what to do ....

Update.
He told me a lot he said he messages him and wanted to get back with him he told her he was married and she apparently freaked out abd he blocked her . he said he

She messagef me to start drama . I asked him about why he left her for not being able to get pregnant he said she would drink alot and blamed him for her not being able to get pregnant that she would kick holes in the walls, throw things at him, break things he said he even brought up adopting and she refused because she didn't wany other people kids he said he tried everything and she still blamed him he said a year and a half of that and he left .
I'm having a hard time beliving him ... His mom called me and aplogized age said she wanted me to come over abd talk about some stuff so I'm going there now . I'll update when I get back.

Update 2
Well we got to his moms house and she hugs me and says I'm so sorry for keeping it a secret all this time. My husband went into the office and came back with a huge folder he opened it and pulled out the divorce papers he said I'm sure you want to see those first I looked at them and gave them back . He told me they dated in highschool and right when they were both 18 they got married with much objections from both sides of the family. He said the first few months were ok then she wanted a baby he said they would try so they tried and tried and nothing. She started getting angry and telling him it was his fault so he went to the Dr a got checked and he was fine when she went to get checked the Dr told her there was a 1 in a million chance of becoming pregnant. He said after that things got worst age statred drinking constantly always blaming him for not being able to have kids , she would put holes in walls, throw things at him ashtrays , glass frames , paper weights, she was breaking things he told me cops came many times and she was even taken to jail twice. He suggested councling , adoption he said he tried eveything and she refused just blamed him he was miserable and after a year and a half of trying to fix it he gave up and left , hhe said she wouldn't willingly divorce him he had to take get to court . He showed me police reports, pictures of holes in walls , of bruises he got from her throwing things at him , a lot of broken stuff she broke. I asked why he kept everything abd took pictures he said my mom told me to record everything just incase which is good. I feel bad for him and that he went threw that he told me she messages him and told him to leave me that they could adopt now ..he told her he was married abd happy with two kids and one on the eat and that she freaked out told him she was going to ruin everything for him . He blocked her he said he planned to tell me when we were dating but it was embarrasing . He said that I was so excited because I guess I mentioned hoe happy I was that it was both our first marriages before we got married and he was ashamed and didnt want to ruin it for me. We are still going to go to councling but i think we will be fine. Sorry if there are a lot of typos I'm mobile. Thanks for all the comments and advice :)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:49 AM
Replies (41-50):
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM

That's a pretty big lie...Why wasn;t he honest about it when he met you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

My question is why was the ex wife trying to get ahold of him? If they don't have children together, and it was that long ago, why on earth is she trying to talk to him now?

He said she was contacting him to try and get back together because shes still single he said shes a little nuts ... But he told her he was married and he blocked her . He thinks he only messages me to start drama and try to break us up. Although I'm having a hard time belivong anything he says right now
atyou
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:22 PM
So...you didn't notice on your marriage cert where it askes about previous marriages?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mcelly
Don't they ask about past marriages when you apply for a marriage license?
KittenKrump

I'm glad I helped! I understand your upset over it, but if you guys can work this out, it is no reason to end a wonderful marriage :) I wish you the best of luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KittenKrump:

I did block her I'm 5 months pregnant I don't need anymore drama to deal with. I have been talking to him he says he was embarresed that he had been married before and I was so excited that it was both of our first wedding he didn't want to ruin it for me but still he should have told me the truth I think councling is a good idea so does he thank you for the advice :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

mommie_to_be08
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM
If u learn how to regain his trust let me know, my husband just recently screwed up, we havnt been getting along so he decided to look on online single sites, I caught him the second day of him doing it.... He says he is sry n thought our marriage was to far gone .. But yea I guess were going to work things but idk how to trust him either :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

My question is why was the ex wife trying to get ahold of him? If they don't have children together, and it was that long ago, why on earth is she trying to talk to him now?

He said she was contacting him to try and get back together because shes still single he said shes a little nuts ... But he told her he was married and he blocked her . He thinks he only messages me to start drama and try to break us up. Although I'm having a hard time belivong anything he says right now

Wow, I'd hate to be in your position... I'd have a hard time trusting him right now too... but she does sound a lot crazy, unless they did hook up recently, and that's why she wants him back, Idk.. you need to do more digging though!

CrusherMama86
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Why would she contact you? Did she say why? Or better yet, why she has been trying to talk to your husband?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
morrigan914
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM
I find it more interesting that his family lied with him. Something seems very off.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Did you ask her why she was trying to get ahold of him?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)