Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F****** pain in the a**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Every week  it's the same thing. I can't wait till hump day or Sunday because my DF is off. I'm like yay i'll get help and a little affection. I just loved being around my DF i'm so in love with him. I still get butterflies in my tummy when ever he walks in the door from working and sometimes i'm still all giddy and nervous right before we have sex. Dame it all that disappears by 10 a.m. on those same days i can't wait to arrive because those are his day's off.  He's starts his bitchin an complain about/to the kids. Last night i asked him if he was ok an i got "ya i'm fine. it's just these kids i'm done, i'm ready for them to go to bed. I spend all day doing for them an no matter what they're not happy i haven't sat down all day". UMM ya right. I was here with you all day u only set up a mat in the back yard and brought out a few toys. You sat outside and watched them with me but bitched the whole time. Oh an smoked your blunt too.  You went inside an watched tv because you couldn't take anymore. You didn't play with your kids at all. Oh you made dinner, spaghetti not hard at all and it doesn't take a long time to make. I'm here all the time with the kids with no help an i don't complain in 3 days as much as he does in one day.

During the week you get home 6:30 p.m. an take a shower an smoke your blunts and do whatever. Hardly do anything with the kids an by 7:30 p.m. you're ready for them to go to bed. You're bitchin again and telling them you can't wait till they're in bed.

Wow some dads have it so easy. Some are not cut out to be dads. They can't handle the responsibility. They need to realize they had kids not a dog or cat that is just going to sit/lay there and be quite. They're gonna wanna play, be held, cry, scream,  jump, run and  inter act with them. Hello that's what kids do.

Ok sorry had to vent that out. I love him dearly but dame he pisses me off an makes me wish he wasn't here sometimes.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Quoting SDarvasi:

Trust me...I kind of feel the same. Although my SO makes a bit more of an effort and he doesn't smoke blunts. He flat out refuses to smoke weed because he doesn't like how it makes him paranoid...but anyways.....he works all day long, and sometimes works out of town for the week. I love the shit out of him and can't wait for him to come home too! It's almost like a fairy tale vision;  you expect him to come home like the dads on tv, and the kid running up to him, and hes smiling, and ready to drop everything to talk and play with them and have fun without complaining....and then spend time with you and be interested in everything you want to say to him and be all lovey dovey...but it usually doesn't happen. I get the whole "I'm really tired. Sorry. I've worked all day long." excuse. Or when we talk about it, because I feel he's missing out on important stuff, he tries to act like I'm making him feel bad, since he doesn't get to see his daughter all day long and while he's out making money to support us, he's losing out and it's not fair for me to make him feel bad for being tired when he comes home."..and that "watching tv when he gets home is the way he winds down." And I get it...I remember working all day, coming home and you just want to "shut off" the world. But he's a dad now...I wish he would realise that his wants and needs should go on the backburner sometimes when he comes home and maybe think about the fact that his daughter and step daughter haven't seen him all day and look forward to him being here. They're not  neglected by any means, and he DOES pay attention to them and loves them...and our 2 year old tends to sneak out of bed and snuggle with him at night..and on weekends we go out to visit family and such...but I get what you're saying. The whole hands on thing just kills me....why they can't even  put in an effort without you mentioning it is just beyond me.

Yes exsactly. He doesn't neglect them he just doesn't put their wants first. They're just kids they don't understand he's tired and been out in the heat all day working. They just know he's been gone an they miss him. He does play but i think he could do just a little more.

SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Don't worry...I understand. Ignore the ignorant responses. Some people just feel the need to be superior to others.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SDarvasi:

Trust me...I kind of feel the same. Although my SO makes a bit more of an effort and he doesn't smoke blunts. He flat out refuses to smoke weed because he doesn't like how it makes him paranoid...but anyways.....he works all day long, and sometimes works out of town for the week. I love the shit out of him and can't wait for him to come home too! It's almost like a fairy tale vision;  you expect him to come home like the dads on tv, and the kid running up to him, and hes smiling, and ready to drop everything to talk and play with them and have fun without complaining....and then spend time with you and be interested in everything you want to say to him and be all lovey dovey...but it usually doesn't happen. I get the whole "I'm really tired. Sorry. I've worked all day long." excuse. Or when we talk about it, because I feel he's missing out on important stuff, he tries to act like I'm making him feel bad, since he doesn't get to see his daughter all day long and while he's out making money to support us, he's losing out and it's not fair for me to make him feel bad for being tired when he comes home."..and that "watching tv when he gets home is the way he winds down." And I get it...I remember working all day, coming home and you just want to "shut off" the world. But he's a dad now...I wish he would realise that his wants and needs should go on the backburner sometimes when he comes home and maybe think about the fact that his daughter and step daughter haven't seen him all day and look forward to him being here. They're not  neglected by any means, and he DOES pay attention to them and loves them...and our 2 year old tends to sneak out of bed and snuggle with him at night..and on weekends we go out to visit family and such...but I get what you're saying. The whole hands on thing just kills me....why they can't even  put in an effort without you mentioning it is just beyond me.

Yes exsactly. He doesn't neglect them he just doesn't put their wants first. They're just kids they don't understand he's tired and been out in the heat all day working. They just know he's been gone an they miss him. He does play but i think he could do just a little more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:08 PM
There is no way anyone would be smoking blunts in front of my children.. she can't control her douchbag fiances behaviour, but she can choose to remove her innocent children from the Thc and second hand smoke in marijuana blunts... how about we give the kids a break huh? As a child social worker, this makes me sad.. and the reason children get removed from homes....
Quoting SDarvasi:

It's not her job to babysit him too. He is a grown man. It doesn't mean she's any less of a mother because he decides to do something she can't really stop him from doing if he wants to do it. Give her a break. fuck. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure.. you are. Mother of the year who lets their douche bag fiance smoke blunts outside where your children are playing.. 0.o
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sadly, you settle for so little.. he sounds like a douche bag. Open your eyes! Its time to be a mother more than a woman with "needs". Wow!!

I am being a mother an i know i'm a good one. He is not around for my needs thank you. FYI we might get my "needs" met maybe once a month.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Again i've stated my opinion to him. He's a grown man he can do what he wants. He's not sitting right next to them doing it or sitting on the couch while they're watching tv smoking. They are off riding their bikes or power wheel. My point thank god some one got it was he was able to do something he wanted it wasn't all about him doing for the kids yesterday. He no means neglects them he just doesn't put in as much time as he could. At least he's not spending our last or bill money or running the streets he is at home where he should be.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure.. you are. Mother of the year who lets their douche bag fiance smoke blunts outside where your children are playing.. 0.o
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sadly, you settle for so little.. he sounds like a douche bag. Open your eyes! Its time to be a mother more than a woman with "needs". Wow!!

I am being a mother an i know i'm a good one. He is not around for my needs thank you. FYI we might get my "needs" met maybe once a month.

ClassyMom619
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I just don't see why you'd want to be with him if he is this way around you and the kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:13 PM

sidesplittinglaughtersidesplittinglaughtersidesplittinglaughter YOU MAKE A CHOICE TO PUT UP WITH IT. I ONLY FEEL BAD THAT YOUR KIDS HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO YOUR CHOICES

notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:13 PM

i'm trying to figure out whats to love?

USCmomax4
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:16 PM
I have read your post and replies, he sounds awful.
I must love my kids and myself too much to put up with all that crap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1L2CMommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Well as long as you still get all giddy right before you have sex.  Whatever!  Your poor kids are doomed to marry the same type of loser. 

kjfamily
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
At least he goes to work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)