Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F****** pain in the a**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Every week  it's the same thing. I can't wait till hump day or Sunday because my DF is off. I'm like yay i'll get help and a little affection. I just loved being around my DF i'm so in love with him. I still get butterflies in my tummy when ever he walks in the door from working and sometimes i'm still all giddy and nervous right before we have sex. Dame it all that disappears by 10 a.m. on those same days i can't wait to arrive because those are his day's off.  He's starts his bitchin an complain about/to the kids. Last night i asked him if he was ok an i got "ya i'm fine. it's just these kids i'm done, i'm ready for them to go to bed. I spend all day doing for them an no matter what they're not happy i haven't sat down all day". UMM ya right. I was here with you all day u only set up a mat in the back yard and brought out a few toys. You sat outside and watched them with me but bitched the whole time. Oh an smoked your blunt too.  You went inside an watched tv because you couldn't take anymore. You didn't play with your kids at all. Oh you made dinner, spaghetti not hard at all and it doesn't take a long time to make. I'm here all the time with the kids with no help an i don't complain in 3 days as much as he does in one day.

During the week you get home 6:30 p.m. an take a shower an smoke your blunts and do whatever. Hardly do anything with the kids an by 7:30 p.m. you're ready for them to go to bed. You're bitchin again and telling them you can't wait till they're in bed.

Wow some dads have it so easy. Some are not cut out to be dads. They can't handle the responsibility. They need to realize they had kids not a dog or cat that is just going to sit/lay there and be quite. They're gonna wanna play, be held, cry, scream,  jump, run and  inter act with them. Hello that's what kids do.

Ok sorry had to vent that out. I love him dearly but dame he pisses me off an makes me wish he wasn't here sometimes.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Replies (31-40):
SDarvasi
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

did common sense tell you that you were perfect too? Fuck...I hate people like you that think you have the answer to everything and that anyone who even argues your point must be a bad parent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Btw.. cigarrettes are disgusting, nothing should be smoked around children!!! Common sense would tell you that!

Quoting SDarvasi:

So...a person who smokes cigarrettes outside in the backyard while their kids are playing is even better? 

I'm sure the kids are just fine. He just sounds like he has a real issue with letting go of his independance and I don't think it was fair to attack her parenting. Besides...I don't really recall her saying that he smoked the blunt WHILE watching them....unless I missed something.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is no way anyone would be smoking blunts in front of my children.. she can't control her douchbag fiances behaviour, but she can choose to remove her innocent children from the Thc and second hand smoke in marijuana blunts... how about we give the kids a break huh? As a child social worker, this makes me sad.. and the reason children get removed from homes....
Quoting SDarvasi:

It's not her job to babysit him too. He is a grown man. It doesn't mean she's any less of a mother because he decides to do something she can't really stop him from doing if he wants to do it. Give her a break. fuck. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure.. you are. Mother of the year who lets their douche bag fiance smoke blunts outside where your children are playing.. 0.o
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sadly, you settle for so little.. he sounds like a douche bag. Open your eyes! Its time to be a mother more than a woman with "needs". Wow!!

I am being a mother an i know i'm a good one. He is not around for my needs thank you. FYI we might get my "needs" met maybe once a month.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Quoting 1L2CMommy:

Well as long as you still get all giddy right before you have sex.  Whatever!  Your poor kids are doomed to marry the same type of loser. 

He is not a looser. He's a very smart, educated, and hard working man. I'm sure there are a lot of parents that have told their kids they can't wait till they go to bed, or that they're child/children are getting on their nerves. Does it make a mom a loser because she likes to enjoy a cocktail or two and gets tipsy? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Quoting kjfamily:

At least he goes to work.

Yes sometimes 6 days a week. Between 7:30 an 8 am to 6pm. He also gets up and gets our dd ready for school and drops her off.

liz.1986
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM

That's sad you have a fiance that chooses drugs over his children.

fairyjester
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM

and you are planning on marrying this guy???   good luck with that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Wow. Not sure how you get all giddy having sex with that. If my fiance acted like that, fucking him would be last thing on my mind. I wouldn't find that attractive.

He's not bitchin every single night. We do go out and do things fun as a family. Some days are not fun but not every day is horrible. He doesn't spend every min of his time off an home bitchin an complaining.  There are many things about him that are attractive. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I did say that. If you see i ended the sentence and added smoked a blunt. I didn't say when he did that. I will again say that he does not sit in front of the kids an smoke or sit on the couch while they're watching tv and smoke.  They may be outside at the same time riding bikes or their power wheel but i'm out watching them. He is not waving, anouncing or showing off what he's got an doing. They have not seen it or are paying attention to him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Go back and read again... she said this...
. "I was here with you all day u only set up a mat in the back yard and brought out a few toys. You sat outside and watched them with me but bitched the whole time. Oh an smoked your blunt too. "

Come back with another excuse or bs.. I will always argue for the sake of the children!!! Have a good day!

Quoting SDarvasi:

So...a person who smokes cigarrettes outside in the backyard while their kids are playing is even better? 

I'm sure the kids are just fine. He just sounds like he has a real issue with letting go of his independance and I don't think it was fair to attack her parenting. Besides...I don't really recall her saying that he smoked the blunt WHILE watching them....unless I missed something.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is no way anyone would be smoking blunts in front of my children.. she can't control her douchbag fiances behaviour, but she can choose to remove her innocent children from the Thc and second hand smoke in marijuana blunts... how about we give the kids a break huh? As a child social worker, this makes me sad.. and the reason children get removed from homes....
Quoting SDarvasi:

It's not her job to babysit him too. He is a grown man. It doesn't mean she's any less of a mother because he decides to do something she can't really stop him from doing if he wants to do it. Give her a break. fuck. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure.. you are. Mother of the year who lets their douche bag fiance smoke blunts outside where your children are playing.. 0.o
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sadly, you settle for so little.. he sounds like a douche bag. Open your eyes! Its time to be a mother more than a woman with "needs". Wow!!

I am being a mother an i know i'm a good one. He is not around for my needs thank you. FYI we might get my "needs" met maybe once a month.

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:05 PM

A man not taking interest in his own children isn't attractive, that's his biggest offense to me.

How often does this behavior happen? One has to assume if you make a post venting about it, it must be more of a daily habit then you let on, sorry. You didn't even say one good thing about him in your post. I wouldn't say my relationship is perfect by any means, but, I can't recall a time I've ever wished my fiance wasn't even here (being home).

Seems to me that he neglects you and the kids often (not giving you guys more attention, like you deserve), and you're hurt by that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Wow. Not sure how you get all giddy having sex with that. If my fiance acted like that, fucking him would be last thing on my mind. I wouldn't find that attractive.

He's not bitchin every single night. We do go out and do things fun as a family. Some days are not fun but not every day is horrible. He doesn't spend every min of his time off an home bitchin an complaining.  There are many things about him that are attractive. 

MileysMommy211
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:06 PM
2 moms liked this
That really sucks I know my hubby is a great provider and great person just needs some brushing up on multi tasking at home moms can do it why can't they don't understand some people on here r just so judgemental n rude man no one is perfect so stop acting like u r n that ur lives r perfect cause no one is perfect
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't seen you point out one good thing about this guy.  He gives you butterflies?  That's it?  (George Clooney does that for me.  That is not love.)  Why would a guy be attractive to you if he doesn't like his kids at all, and smokes pot?  Sorry, he sounds like a BIG loser to me.

I never said he didn't like his kids. Were did that come from? He loves his kids very much. He to me just doesn't do everything in his power to please them. He does for them and with them. Just sometimes i think he could do a little more like leave the dishes or laundry and play ball. He'd rather hold an rock with the kids then play. Yes he bitches but not all day and not directly at the kids. I've pointed out lots that make him a good guy. He's a lot better then the fathers who sell drugs, runs the streets, cheats on his family, lays at home every day, or completely ignores his kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN