Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

....cigarette smoking, whiskey drinking, gun carrying, potty mouth...I have ALOT of tattoos and piercings.

I always see these posts complaining about these things but I'm not sure I see the problem as long as everything is done responsibly. Anyone care to enlighten me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Replies (41-46):
partyof54me
by ♥The Show Off♥ on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

As long as your children are in a safe, loving, environment where they're not neglected, and not starving then it doesn't matter what anyone else says. You're doing what you're supposed to. Tattoo's, piercings, smoking, and drinking, doesn't make you an irresponsible parent. As long as the drinking isn't on a regular basis or the parent(s) are falling down drunk all the time. Everyone has their own parenting flaws, and there's no right or wrong way to parent. It's just different for every family.

baquick
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:55 PM
I only have a problem with the whiskey. That stuff makes me sick lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dbush0584
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:07 PM
But it tastes so good ;)

Quoting baquick:

I only have a problem with the whiskey. That stuff makes me sick lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nickysmom71
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I got a fucking sig...come at my house wrong, you'll be looking down the barrel of it....

100% for the right to bear arms!!!

Took me almost a fucking year to get my permit...NYC is not the easiest place to obtain one. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Smoking is gross!! Makes your breath and body stink, your teeth disgusting, your fingers yellow. Eeeeeeewwwwww!!!
dbush0584
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:29 PM
But its so gooooooooooooooooooooood

Quoting Anonymous:

Smoking is gross!! Makes your breath and body stink, your teeth disgusting, your fingers yellow. Eeeeeeewwwwww!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured