Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i have a serious confession. please don't bash me.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i love Twilight. Bordering on obsessed even. But I have read the Hunger Games trilogy and saw the movie and I have to admit - it's far better than Twilight. There, I said it! Happy now? Peeta is far better than Edward! Katniss could (and should) kick whiny Bella's ass! I still love Twilight but HG is superior.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Replies (11-20):
lovinmybabyboys
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:58 AM
I've read all of Twilight and honestly love them as well as all of Vampire Academy Series. They are even better than Twilight to me. I have read the first book of The Hunger Games and loved it. I can't wait to get my hands on the second one. Shhhh. No one ruin it for me please.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmkahn
I just finished Mockingjay yesterday and I'm just upset how it ended.

Quoting KrissyKC:

I read all the HG books.   It was a great set up, but I didn't like the final book or how it played out.   Thought the writing went downhill.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I love Twilight, so I figured I'd like HG too, but I just couldn't get into it. I might try it again soon though, as I sometimes go through phases with my reading.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I was upset as well. For many reasons but one being, and I know it is not a romance book, but I was upset that it took all of ONE paragraph for Peeta & Katniss to reunite. Wth? 1 paragraph...

Quoting KrissyKC:

I read all the HG books.   It was a great set up, but I didn't like the final book or how it played out.   Thought the writing went downhill.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:58 AM

sidesplittinglaughterwowsidesplittinglaughtersidesplittinglaughtersidesplittinglaughter

MrCruzito

Yes I love the Hunger Games...

raegan1221
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:59 AM

That's funny. I love Twilight too..Read the books. I haven't read Hunger Games although I think I maybe should....

SDarvasi
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I love him, but I kind of have a thing for Bill. It's the old southern charm that gets me...and I'm so happy that in real life, him and snooki are married and are expecting!!!

Quoting jpalmer:

ME TOO!!! Eric is hawt!!!

Quoting SDarvasi:

I'm addicted to True Blood.

mishamama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Neither, I will forever be a Harry Potter kind of girl.
RIP Dumbledore!
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmkahn
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Yet it took chapters to explain things less important!

Quoting Anonymous:

I was upset as well. For many reasons but one being, and I know it is not a romance book, but I was upset that it took all of ONE paragraph for Peeta & Katniss to reunite. Wth? 1 paragraph...

Quoting KrissyKC:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)