Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"All Pittbulls are vicious" *video*

YEAH RIGHT!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not the dog...it's how you raise them!

People are just afraid of pitty's because of the media attention they've gotten. You don';t really see too much media attention on the little pipsqueak dogs that bite kids.....Sure, they don't KILL but they still do some considerable damage.

ANY animal is capable of losing it and going ballistic. We, humans, domesticated them..why should we expect they will always be tame?

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM
2 moms liked this

they may not ALL be vicious, but they aren't all innocent..

they kill more people each year, than all other breeds combined.

angelbaby1977
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Mine isn't, he's a sweetheart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesleysMom0627
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

For every 1 pittbull attack there are 100 chiuauaha SP? attacks! ALL pittbulls ARE innocent. Its stupid idiots that make them mean. Its NOT the breeds fault.

Quoting jessi2girls:

masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I do not trust any pit bulls or any bull dog for that matter! I can't say there all bad but they are so unpredictable I refuse to own one!

Quoting jessi2girls:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Hearing that little girl scream brought tears to my eyes. We have a pitbull and he has never(knock on wood) attacked on of us. He is jealous of everything and everyone. I am to the point since I watched this to get rid of his ass!

Quoting jessi2girls:

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Quoting WesleysMom0627:

For every 1 pittbull attack there are 100 chiuauaha SP? attacks! ALL pittbulls ARE innocent. Its stupid idiots that make them mean. Its NOT the breeds fault.

Quoting jessi2girls:

1- It's not all human's that make a bred bad.  Assuming it's all the owners fault is ignorant. It's like saying all serial killers are serial killers because their parents made them that way.  

2-Even assuming it IS all the "owners" fault, (which it's not), where is your accountability?   hmm? Your dog gets out and kills a kid walking down your street.. and what happens? Your dog gets put down.. how come you aren't put down too? It's presumably YOUR fault right? If your dog attacks? So, then let's put down the owners of those dogs instead! 

3-I didn't say other breds of dogs didn't inflict harm.. I said pit bulls are the most DEADLY! 

GeoffsBrat13
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting jessi2girls:

I highly recommend you do more research to back that up.
lilmomma232010
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM

its how u raise the dog

cant wait till we get our puppy home with us :)

this is mickey

WesleysMom0627
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Quoting jessi2girls:

Quoting WesleysMom0627:

Quoting jessi2girls:

1- It's not all human's that make a bred bad.  Assuming it's all the owners fault is ignorant. It's like saying all serial killers are serial killers because their parents made them that way.  

2-Even assuming it IS all the "owners" fault, (which it's not), where is your accountability?   hmm? Your dog gets out and kills a kid walking down your street.. and what happens? Your dog gets put down.. how come you aren't put down too? It's presumably YOUR fault right? If your dog attacks? So, then let's put down the owners of those dogs instead! 

3-I didn't say other breds of dogs didn't inflict harm.. I said pit bulls are the most DEADLY! 

My dog has NEVER shown the first sign of agression, know why? Because I didnt teach her to be that way.  If you teach any animal to be gentle and loving that is how they will be. Its idiots that think its "cool" or "funny" to teach a dog to be violent that makes them that way. If a dog isnt taught to be violent they wont be. Its common sense. I agree with you 100% though that if a dog attacks somebody they should face harsh consequences too. Because it IS the owners fault.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)