Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"All Pittbulls are vicious" *video*

YEAH RIGHT!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Replies (31-40):
lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

What kills people more then dogs in general.

Texting kills 6,000 annually in the US alone

Hippos kill 2,000 people annualy in Africa

Falling out of bed kills 450 people in the US annually

Icicles kill 100 people a year in Russia

Jellyfish kill 40 people annually

Vending machines kill 13 people a year

Dogs kill only about 34 people a year in the us.  ( pit bulls kill only 2 out of this number)

Misaki5
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG!! this made me cry. i have been attack by Pitts too as a little girl and their is nothing cute about these dogs.

Quoting jessi2girls:

WesleysMom0627
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Over 65% of gang violence and gang related deathsin the us are caused by Black people. So are they bad too? If you have never owned a Pitbull then your judgement is obviously clouded by media and your own negative experences. Dont get me wrong the 911 call from the little girl was sad but if you research that story the dog who attacked her was bred and raised to fight. 

StevensCare4u
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:43 PM

My thoughts exactly! Its stupid people that make stupid dogs. This is my pitty day in and day out. Except with a few more kisses. BUt shes hyperactive!

StevensCare4u
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I wish people would report those little rat ass dogs everytime one bit someone. But no they dont. You cant judge a dog just an irrisponsible dog owner. I have had all kinds of dogs & the only two that have ever ever bitten me is a poodle & a lab. ANd the lab bit my daughter too. Not my pits.

Quoting jessi2girls:

baby
WesleysMom0627
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I would like to point out that after doing some research on the story, the owner of those dogs was convicted and sent to jail for dog fighting. Those dogs was born and raised to kill. Like I said Stupid ass idiots.

Quoting jessi2girls:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:10 PM

pitbulls are vicious and having them around children is bad parenting,  I don't care what any of you say!

emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:13 PM

it wont stop me from getting a pit puppy though. i've been around pit bulls all my life and i refuse to own another breed

Quoting jessi2girls:

Quoting WesleysMom0627:

For every 1 pittbull attack there are 100 chiuauaha SP? attacks! ALL pittbulls ARE innocent. Its stupid idiots that make them mean. Its NOT the breeds fault.

Quoting jessi2girls:

they may not ALL be vicious, but they aren't all innocent..

they kill more people each year, than all other breeds combined.

1- It's not all human's that make a bred bad.  Assuming it's all the owners fault is ignorant. It's like saying all serial killers are serial killers because their parents made them that way.  

2-Even assuming it IS all the "owners" fault, (which it's not), where is your accountability?   hmm? Your dog gets out and kills a kid walking down your street.. and what happens? Your dog gets put down.. how come you aren't put down too? It's presumably YOUR fault right? If your dog attacks? So, then let's put down the owners of those dogs instead! 

3-I didn't say other breds of dogs didn't inflict harm.. I said pit bulls are the most DEADLY! 

Christyabbey
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:16 PM

als

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Dear, you are confusing bites to kill.. my facts aren't wrong, you just can't read.

By all means, research it yourself..

Quoting Anonymous:

Nice fact checking. fail

Quoting jessi2girls:

they may not ALL be vicious, but they aren't all innocent..

they kill more people each year, than all other breeds combined.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured