Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confession: Conservatives irritate me

Posted by   + Show Post

Especially around election time.  The whole, "Anyone but Obama" and "Well why doesn't Super Obama wave his magic wand and change everything like he told you he would with his hopey changey speechs".

Ok really people, Repubicans are ruining this country.  Wake up and smell the roses.  The war on women, 2 unfunded wars, classism, ruling with the Bible and "god", making this country a "Christian" nation, and tearing the foundation of this country up because they rule with fear, emotions and a moral obligation to make life a living hell for liberals (just to name a few).

Why can't people stop voting using their emotions and fear based rhetoric and actually look in a damn history book and see what conservatism is doing?  Educate yourself damn it!

Sorry vent over.

Some will die in hot pursuit and fiery auto crashes. Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes. Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain. ~Butthole Surfers

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Replies (81-90):
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting DixieL:

bluespagan, I completely agree with you. The only problem is whenere I talk about democrats on here I get bashed. It seems like there are very few moms agree with what we know. Obama came into Bush's mess and he can't fix it in the three years he has been in office. He has gotten a lot done though Bin Laden is dead. We are out of Iraq. He got us health care if it isn't overturned. The republicans won't work with him at all to get other things done. They think if they don't work with him everything will get blamed on Obama and we will get a republican in office to clean up our country. They just want to destroy the country that we know now and make it into the one percent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

oh ffs.

this from someone quoting a song by the "Butthole Surfers"

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

No one on here is saying Obama is a superhero that saved the world with one magic piss...we are saying if you are tired of Obama, please have a logical reason why, that is NOT based on fear, rhetoric or propaganda...and also most of us are just collectively wondering when the conservatives are going to implode because of their ingrained hypocrisy...

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Super Obama. Lmao.

I agree with ya. :)

Danita42
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM
I agree!
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Ok?

I'm a Obama supporter. I was just laughing at Super Obama. I can picture some people saying that, it's funny. :)

Quoting LucyMom08:

No one on here is saying Obama is a superhero that saved the world with one magic piss...we are saying if you are tired of Obama, please have a logical reason why, that is NOT based on fear, rhetoric or propaganda...and also most of us are just collectively wondering when the conservatives are going to implode because of their ingrained hypocrisy...

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Super Obama. Lmao.

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Sorry, didn't mean to take that out on you...some of the people on here...*smh*, haha

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Ok?

I'm a Obama supporter. I was just laughing at Super Obama. I can picture some people saying that, it's funny. :)

Quoting LucyMom08:

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Super Obama. Lmao.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
"A man jumped the White House fence, but after a brief chase, the Secret Service was able to talk President Obama into coming back and finishing his term." —Conan O'Brien

"
BrittBurke
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

That part deffinitly annoys me too! Do these people think that the country got this way in one night? Well it didn't, so obviously it's not going to change that quick either. I believe in Obama and think he can make those positive changes, but I also know that these things take time. 

Quoting bluespagan:

Especially around election time.  The whole, "Anyone but Obama" and "Well why doesn't Super Obama wave his magic wand and change everything like he told you he would with his hopey changey speechs".

Ok really people, Repubicans are ruining this country.  Wake up and smell the roses.  The war on women, 2 unfunded wars, classism, ruling with the Bible and "god", making this country a "Christian" nation, and tearing the foundation of this country up because they rule with fear, emotions and a moral obligation to make life a living hell for liberals (just to name a few).

Why can't people stop voting using their emotions and fear based rhetoric and actually look in a damn history book and see what conservatism is doing?  Educate yourself damn it!

Sorry vent over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:58 PM
"The Republicans are so happy about bin Laden they’ve granted President Obama full citizenship." –David Letterman

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Man, this had the potential to be good...where'd everyone go? rolling on floor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)