Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a horrible mother and proud of it.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 171 Replies
14 moms liked this
Or so some of you say. I yell at my kids when they are acting up...if they don't listen they get a pop on the butt. I pop them on the mouth when they disrespect me, my husband does the same. If they aren't ready to listen, they don't get up from the nice chair (time-out). I don't care if they have to sit there for 20 minutes. If they don't pick up their toys, I take them away. If they freak out, it is automatic bedtime. I have rules, and they listen. I love them and they love me.

If that makes me a horrible mom, I am proud to take that title. I am not raising entitled brats.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
militarywife09
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this
No you're not a horrible mom. Just doing what she thinks best.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:54 PM
2 moms liked this
You are TERRIBLE!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM
I know.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are TERRIBLE!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:00 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:04 PM
7 moms liked this

Oh i'm a horrible mother then too.  I will not let my child be disrespectful.  If she acts up, i tap her bum and it's definitely more of an injustice that i'm doing it than hurting her.  And when everyone says " oh what a well-behaved little girl you have" i guess i can answer, "thanks, it's because i'm a horrible mother"

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:15 PM
I'm going to start using that one ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh i'm a horrible mother then too.  I will not let my child be disrespectful.  If she acts up, i tap her bum and it's definitely more of an injustice that i'm doing it than hurting her.  And when everyone says " oh what a well-behaved little girl you have" i guess i can answer, "thanks, it's because i'm a horrible mother"

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 2, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Bump
tifbrown
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Good for you for having rules and sticking to them :)

AHmom103
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Same here. My girls know what will happen if they choose not to listen, so they tend to listen very well.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a designer at the best siggy group on CM--click here to check it out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)