Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For all those people whining about medicinal marijuana

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

and how it should be illegal, it is stupid, etc...

You do realize Big Pharma already sells medicinal marijuana to people, right?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:14 PM
2 moms liked this

This is true it has been given to people for years and years and no one has had a clue about it. I will have to look up the name of the drugs. I believe there are 4 different drugs that it is in.

By the way I can't WAIT for it to be legal. We get to vote this year on it here in Indiana and I can't wait because I'm sure its gonna pass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I feel sorry for people who are reliant on any drug, sucks.

mami323
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Yes, I go to the pharmacy everyday WE ARE PATIENTS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Dronabinol is the generic form...Marinol is one of the others...

Quoting momoftwo0406:

This is true it has been given to people for years and years and no one has had a clue about it. I will have to look up the name of the drugs. I believe there are 4 different drugs that it is in.

By the way I can't WAIT for it to be legal. We get to vote this year on it here in Indiana and I can't wait because I'm sure its gonna pass.

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Your awesome I'm looking for my pharmacology book now lol but it may be easier to just google it lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Dronabinol is the generic form...Marinol is one of the others...

Quoting momoftwo0406:

Love me or hate me there is no in between. I'm only me and that's all I will ever be.

EBee12
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Not to mention the opiate drugs that everyone and their mom is addicted to. Big Pharma makes way more on those, that's why it does its part to keep mj illegal.

mommyakabooby
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I would love to be in a state with medicinal marijuana. Well, we kind of have it here but only for cancer and aids patients.
No, you can't have marijuana; which is not addicting and has no long term side effects, and has never killed anyone...but heres some xanax and oxtcontin...makes no sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

can I come over?

Quoting mami323:

Yes, I go to the pharmacy everyday WE ARE PATIENTS

Love me or hate me there is no in between. I'm only me and that's all I will ever be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:23 PM
3 moms liked this

That is why there is such a crack down on illegal street drugs...so it doesn't take any money away from big pharma...I mean, look...

Opium...herion is bad, narcotic pain pills are good...

Speed...meth is bad, ADHD pills are good...

Cocaine...bad, anesthetic good...

Marijuana...smoking it is bad, taking it from a drug company is good...

I'm not saying drugs are good for you, but you see the double standard here...

Quoting EBee12:

Not to mention the opiate drugs that everyone and their mom is addicted to. Big Pharma makes way more on those, that's why it does its part to keep mj illegal.

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:24 PM

where are you at? There are a ton of states trying to legalize it in the next few years. Maybe your state will be one of them.

Quoting mommyakabooby:

I would love to be in a state with medicinal marijuana. Well, we kind of have it here but only for cancer and aids patients.
No, you can't have marijuana; which is not addicting and has no long term side effects, and has never killed anyone...but heres some xanax and oxtcontin...makes no sense.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)